3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:52 pm

The problem with wormholes. (Stellaris)

I have a problem navigating through wormholes.
So: I built such a thing, and even jumped over it with a research ship. But there were enemies in the system, and the ship retreated. Deciding to clean up this system, he sent a fleet into it - but it was not of course. The fleet is lacking.

What is this? Or research ships can jump far. Or it's some kind of bug.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273969530041687061/3169209CBF83F670A242C71AAD42ABB24ABA4639/
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Perhaps not all ships in the fleet have been updated with new engines. this usually applies to old ships, which can be obtained by researching anomalies. they are good for the start of the game, only they cannot be improved.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
And you try to send a fresh ship (only from under the shipyard) ... then unsubscribe)

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

1Archangel1
Ilya Rak
And not only fresh. If you select a fleet, then it can be sent for an upgrade to the nearest spaceport by clicking on the corresponding button in the pop-up menu.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
I just assumed that Ilya already knows this, you never know a bug)

D
Duneсat 09.11.21

The wormhole station is located on the territory of another empire.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov Schurl Miller
1Archangel1
People, ay - what upgrade? These are wormholes. There are no ship upgrades. There is an upgrade (technology to study) wormhole stations - that's all. There are only two options - you either jump or you don't.

Only the one who unsubscribed gave the correct answer (most likely correct) - due to the fact that the station is on a different territory.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
I was talking about a ship bug, so the station is on the territory of another empire?

D
Duneсat 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
We need to get the right of way.

K
Kreyjoh 09.11.21

This post reminded me of my unimaginable fail: I've been playing for 7 hours in a row. I am preparing the fleet, completing the construction to the limit, going to start an attack, checking the composition of weapons, so that all the latest developments stand. And now everything is ready, the fleet upgrade is ready, and it took 1.5 years. I declare war, I make demands ... I poke to jump to the enemy capital and then it turns out that when I was showing the latest technologies in the designer, I REMOVED A BITCH FOR ALL WARSHIP ENGINES. And since Iron men it was a terrible failure. Always check your ship constructor carefully ....

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Kreyjoh
ahah) Hard dip: D