3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsefal 09.11.21 07:52 pm

Genetic triggers (Stellaris)

There is a technology called "Genetic Triggers" (there is also a chimpanzee in a suit) that gives a transformation feature, but I can't figure out how to use it.

P.S. Not to be confused with technology that generates genetic modifications.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 09.11.21

Go to the "contacts" tab there will be "races" there you choose your own and you will see the "change" button

T
Tsefal 09.11.21

Does not change, because another technology is needed "adaptation ???" (I don't remember the name), it just gives you genetic points and the ability to modify races.

L
LD123 09.11.21

It gives the transformation not of your race, but of primitive races that did not go out into space.

s
scorg94 09.11.21

Tsefal
We need to colonize a planet with a pre-sentient race. And after studying this technology, you can improve it to a reasonable state and change its characteristics.

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Tsefal
In addition to the above: this technology opens up the possibility of researching adaptation. Then you can change your races.

T
Thorny83 09.11.21

How to earn more genetics points?

T
Tsefal 09.11.21

Yes, indeed, they say the truth is not taken into account - two technologies for 2 genetic points.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
It is not necessary to colonize, it is enough for the planet to be in your zone of influence and build an observation station on it, then accelerate the evolution process.)

T
Tsefal 09.11.21

1Archangel1
There was one such station, but there was no opportunity to change the signs. Perhaps due to the fact that she became in the territory of my vassal, whom I also developed.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Tsefal
Clear then.