3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamOl 09.11.21 07:52 pm

I'm not happy ... save (Dark Souls 3)

There is no save synchronization in Dark? And Steam does not save them? And another question of other people's preservation, can you take it for yourself or be banned? Or about ban fake infa ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 09.11.21

GamOl
if you switch the game to English, they will write to you that the save contains "abnormal data". this is the first warning. if you continue to play on this save, you will be "restricted" from multiplayer. that is, ban

R
Rooough 09.11.21

GamOl
No, it doesn't. The save goes to the PC. I do not recommend uploading downloaded save files, there is a high probability of getting banned.

U
U212 09.11.21

GamOl
for someone else's sauna saving

G
GG4 09.11.21

GamOl
They will be banned even if you stick your save after formatting the hard disk drive. You cannot add anything to the folder yourself. Therefore, there is no synchronization.

t
thelostkz 09.11.21

GG4
So you can't do backups? If the Windows crashes or something else and the save is rubbed, and I copy them back, is it also a ban? Chot is delusional, in the second part he did everything well.

S
SandSkrem 09.11.21

LOL, apparently I'm lucky, because with a friend they abused on cd just saving to get things and duplicate them on him and me.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

SandSkrem
well, and both flew to the server to the same as you. Congratulations

G
GG4 09.11.21

SandSkrem
What's your luck? The fact that the account was not completely blocked? It will be possible to play even if you write all the stats for yourself and other rubbish, only you will play with the same as you on a separate server.
thelostkz
How do you think your backups are different from others' (I mean technically)? That's right, nothing. A ban is given for tinkering with the game folder and for third-party programs affecting the game at the moment.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Rebzya, you say what you do not know about. I put my save on a clean Family Shared account and no bans. Everything has been working for two weeks. So stop talking nonsense.

S
SandSkrem 09.11.21

AleXStein xs
, ordinary people there. there are no chitaks, all capable or infirm, have not seen a single chitaka yet