3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 09.11.21 07:52 pm

Craft. Pounded monster flesh. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where can you get the crushed flesh of the monster?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 09.11.21

disassemble another part of the monster

P
Probabilityofmistake 09.11.21

I now had another problem, I could not find the fruits of "Ballis", only one vendor had a couple of pieces on the skeleton, but a bug that allows you to buy one and the same just by leaving the purchase window and entering a new one, this particular fruit didn't work. The fruit of "Ballisa" is needed to make the "killer whale" potion, but without this green stuff it is quite possible to complete the game, only for one order in the swamps this green is required, the order is called "Swamp monster", and it is designed for the 12th lvl. I also believe that while traveling through parallel worlds, this greenery could make it easier at the time of passing a poisonous location, but at the same time this lock did not cause any problems. In short, one dregs with alchemy, they did everything very stupidly. The rest of the game is a masterpiece, I will not stop repeating it.

s
st029 09.11.21

CryHunter
Blue shit in a glass is mined from the ghost, take it apart.

J
Jack ONeill 09.11.21

More from the feathers of the griffin is obtained.

a
anarhoid 09.11.21

st029
Oh how ... Thank you. And then I sorted out the loot from the gargoyles for the sake of crushed flesh.

F
Faceless void 09.11.21

st029
more pliz, you need 4 pcs for 1st (11lv) griffin gloves

s
st029 09.11.21

Faceless Void
It is possible in more detail. In the game "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt" there are a number of mobs, or enemies, or creeps, or opponents to fight with. I'm talking about enemies that have a red "Ghost" sign on them. After the "death" or destruction of this enemy by the witcher, his remains can be searched. And among these mortal remains, you can easily find a certain essence, which I called blue shit in a glass. For there are no other associations ... It (blue shit) is dismantled into its components by blacksmiths and artisans. And through this parsing, the sought-after crushed flesh of the monster is obtained.
Is it detailed enough?

F
Faceless void 09.11.21

st029
I found everything in the inventory there was a "glass" from it I re-crafted 4pcs for griffin gloves (11lv 0y lev)