3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21 07:52 pm

Loading textures (Doom (2016))

And this is what, damn it, only my textures are loaded or someone else (?)
19 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
Everybody's like that. Rage, Wolfenstein is the same. For a long time on the forum on the game Rage they have been procrastinating on this topic, how to remove the loading of textures. Look, you can find it.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

nickSIA
Who is everyone, and what is yours too (?)

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

nickSIA
I don’t know on Rage because I didn’t play it, but in the wolf it’s the same, and what could it be a (?)

n
nickSIA 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
Yes. But only once when you start a level. The game makes textures fast, but noticeable. Resembles loading like in Unreal Engine 3 in the game Turok. This is the engine of the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

if it is constantly either a little memory or the processor bus and the bandwidth is meager.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616
In the sense, not enough memory for what, or what ability (?)

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

nickSIA
Yeah, it's clear, but then there should be all the rules (?)

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

nickSIA
The latest revisions of the UE3 engine no longer suffer from this. Check out all the latest games on this engine - everything is fine with loading textures. If you have a normal video card, respectively.

t
totktonada 09.11.21

I load the first second or two after loading the level. Textures on weapons are also loaded in the personalization menu in multiplayer.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

+ I put everyone, thank you for leaving feedback on my topic !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
judging by the system nada 2 gig of GPU memory 8 ozu and a full-size socket
in your pitch profile is written like an apu. it reserves the socket bandwidth under the GPU for as long as I have eternal. it's like playing with one memory card plus no one knows what the actual skipping bandwidth is on express.
I think this is a problem with modern pitches going to pull static lighting and tend to textures.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Yes, you're right about something, yes, I have a video card for 2 gigs and 8 gigs of opera, and by the way 2 vidyuhi, but I just don't know how one of them is off.)

n
nickSIA 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
I have 4Gb and 8 operas. Same.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

nickSIA
Yes, and everything is the same for me, but I don’t know how to make textures so that they don’t load, otherwise the pancake is already tired of the same thing)

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

By the way, who plays on what Windows, for example, I'm on 8.1 (X64), what do you think if I upgrade to 10, then my (FPS) will increase ah?

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

Cotospam
So what does that mean huh?

H
Hitrii 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
vacation on the nose means it. And on the topic, a feature of the dvigla.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

Kotospam
Are you back for yours ?

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

Cotospam
Who is in the group?