3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita237 09.11.21 07:52 pm

Is Sweetfx Banned? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

It turns out that people get banned for this too?

SpoilerReply SP
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. AJlekc 09.11.21

Well, yes

K
Kirill22092 09.11.21

Nikita237 I
use it from the very beginning of the game - no ban

s
shhelkun 09.11.21

Yes, they do not ban a pancake, for what? , for the fact that you did not change a lot of color and added sharpness, I have been playing Battle 4 with him for 1.5 years, in Division from the beginning of the release, and even earlier in world of tanks and not any hint of a ban, and I know that many youtubers and streamers, they drive him ... will be banned, if you turn to ubisoft with a frank confession that I am such and such, I use sweetfx in your game, then keep the ban, and if you are still from Russia, then they will issue 5 years of stricter: )

C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Of course, it was for the retinue that you were banned: D and not in any way for previously downloaded cheats)))

L
Lavuer 09.11.21

A month and a half, I use sweetfx - no ban or pre-arrival has arrived yet.

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

What is this nonsense?
What is the ban?
As mentioned above - for the fact that you twisted a little more brightness / contrast?
Elephant bullshit. If you were banned, it means that you did something forbidding and got a game advantage.
and SweetFX = not a program as such, but essentially a file with graphics presets. No more.

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

shhelkun
SweetFX is not considered a cheat.
Preset settings for graphics, colors, etc.
I also drove to battle for about a year.
It's impossible to play without this thing. The game looks like UG, everything is blurry in the distance and muddy.

Here's an explanation:

SweetFX is a set of shaders that are superimposed on top of a DirectX image and allow you to change the graphic component of the image.

There are many rumors that SweetFX allows you to see through walls, see enemies better, and in general is almost a cheat.
In fact, this is not the case. SweetFX just lets you tweak the image a little more. It does not provide any benefits and therefore is not a cheat.
Some of the settings that can be changed with SweetFX you can just as well change by adjusting the monitor setting or OS color profiles.

L
Lososenok 09.11.21

ChekGuevara
you contradict yourself) if it does not give any advantages in the game why then use it)

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

Lososenok
what do you mean contradict?
I say that playing battle 4, without sweetFX, is sadness-sadness.
Everything is in some kind of fog.
There is no juicy and bright picture.
Perhaps I am a handshake and am not able to manipulate the settings, but this does not negate the fact that SweetFX does not cheat.

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

To the light - a part with an explanation, I took from the forum.

L
Lososenok 09.11.21

ChekGuevara
if the program makes it easier for you some task and in this case you get an advantage over other players means cheat.

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

Lososenok bleat
Have you tried it yourself?
this is not a program, but a collection of presets.
try, and then speak.