3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HamataYoshi 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Killed Anri of Astora (Dark Souls 3)

A nuisance came along, played on NG + for the ending of the usurper (for the sake of Yuri's set and the dark current, well, and as a plus to see the ending), made friends with Yule, saved up a mark, spat from the appearance of a Persian, flirted with Yuri, made acquaintance on the side with Anri ( female). I started to go through the catacombs of the cart and the player invaded the boss of the location, since I had not completely cleared the zone, I decided to do this before this pepper finds me, it took 5 minutes and I go to the cable bridge. The first thing that caught my eye was that the bridge was broken, two skeletons in front of the bridge did not rise to greet me. Well, okay, I think I'm going on to Anri, but she's not there, although before that I met her before and said that hell knows where Horace, they say, she and me alone should be enough. Maybe a bug? Lan pof, I see a phantom - I give it to the cabbage soup, I don't go to the boss, because with Anri some kind of crap, I go to the smoldering lake and there I give everyone in cabbage soup. I am returning to finally talk to the beautiful Anri, and instead of her the ring and her sword ... WTF ???? Feverishly scrolling through all the possible options and consequences - running to the Temple of Fire III ...! Fuck Yuri !! Taking away my seductive forms, my (her) set and my "Dark Current" katana! Well, sho for the untidiness? My two adorable girls left me, and I outwardly have an eerie semblance of a deadpool and require over 700 sput for treatment. shower. The motivation to play for the character was completely gone. and I outwardly look like a deadpool and require over 700 sput for treatment. shower. The motivation to play for the character was completely gone. and I outwardly look like a deadpool and require over 700 sput for treatment. shower. The motivation to play for the character was completely gone.

PS. Actually the essence of the topic. How could an intruder do this to my Henri? Are there any ways for the invader to kill the NPC. I don’t think it was a cheater, because a cheater in cabbage soup would not have received from an ordinary player. Well, in general, what options can there be? Bug?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 09.11.21

HamataYoshi
Perhaps a cheater, it was already like these freaks of NPCs killed, but they did not put immortality on themselves.

R
Richards 09.11.21

In short, I'll go offline)

H
HamataYoshi 09.11.21

Devilor
Damn, screw up the quest chain. It's a shame that I am more than NG + for one character is not enough. I'm creating a new one with a radically different build in order to increase replayability for myself.

H
HamataYoshi 09.11.21

Richards
I'm certainly not an achivko-drocher, but some items and spells cannot be obtained without online)) although I think of two evils offline is preferable)

R
Rooough 09.11.21

HamataYoshi
It was necessary to press alt + f4 after finding the trophies, maybe the game did not have time to save the moment of killing Anri.

H
HamataYoshi 09.11.21

Rooough
Most likely it was in time, I returned to the cartus through a fragment of a twisted sword.

L
Laidiger 09.11.21

For such situations, you need to periodically copy your save

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

I was invaded by a phantom and killed Godric, took away the chain of Siris

D
Devill666 09.11.21

HamataYoshi
can easily get everything without participating online. everything is simple: you put the bolt on the cov. with an automatic summon, you put on items with a drop chance and go to farm evidence / grass

G
Gutseen 09.11.21

Devill666
or you cut it online, put the cheats on 9999999 drop chance, farm for 8 minutes, cut out the cheats, get out of the way, cut out the game, start -> take the cov. gear - PROFIT