3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PanDa111 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Can't join the Dark Brotherhood (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

There is a password. but when talking to the door .. There is no option with the correct answer.
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 09.11.21

PanDa111
First you need to find the kid, I don't remember exactly, but in my opinion, in Vidhelm. He is confused about contacting the Dark Brotherhood. To carry out his assignment (to kill the victim). Then go to bed. TB will come to you and kidnap you. You wake up in a shack near Morphal, do what they say, and offer to join. Next, you must say the password, which should appear in the dialogue with the door.
And if, all this is done, but the required password is not there, then cheats. Look for codes on the internet. On PG they are also there

V
VendetaOblivion 09.11.21

Windhelm, Aventus Arentino

A
Arturec05 09.11.21

The task for this kid can be obtained in any tavern

L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

w201 is
optional.

X
Xavier_29Th 09.11.21

Yes, they are moral freaks and will not give cool gear, but some kind of gay attire. When I first entered and completed the entire quest line, I was very disappointed. To join this shitty community, kill the witch teacher in the orphanage, taking the order from the kid Aventus Aretino. But when this brotherhood came out on me, now I always kill the bitch-Astrid and then I clean this crummy fucking den.
Join the thieves guild, they are a hundred times better.

O
Overhaul 09.11.21

Xavier_29Th
In teska, all guilds are cool and the dark brotherhood is no exception.
And their gear is not gay in any way, the nightingale is certainly more beautiful, but their bloody hand on the armor is very cool ...

A
Arturec05 09.11.21

Xavier_29Th
The dark brotherhood has endless assassination contracts that give a lot of money. This is very useful at the beginning of the game.

t
titarenko.historic 09.11.21

Xavier_29Th
Good thing to scold. The first set with useful bells and whistles for any tihushnik. By the way, it is easy to find retexture on BDSM, of course, pretty much resembling a red and black mage robe with the characteristics of light armor, but quite cute in appearance.

V
Vovan21 09.11.21

PanDa111
If you were given the password according to the plot and there is still no option in the dialogue with the door, then just replay it. Load the save file before taking the quest from Aventus Arentino.

u
uN_Named 09.11.21

I joined them and put everyone in, this is such a multi-move

I
IArlekinI 09.11.21

PanDa111
this is where you learned the password if the quest did not pass with the shelter?

B
Bladestone 09.11.21

And the letter will come only after the quest or after any murder?

a
arah 09.11.21

IArlekinI
Quest that he probably passed, but there is such a byaka. If you do not go to the TB door for a long time, then the password seems to change and the old one (given by Astrid) does not work.
I myself got into this with a password when I nevertheless deigned to visit TB))