3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Hidden bonuses in clothes (Dark Souls 3)

In the second DS, there were quite a few pieces of armor that gave different bonuses. For example, the speed of casting spells or increasing the number of souls. There is no such description on any subject here. I thought that in fact there are no bonuses. But I recently put on the Shield of Desire and I got a bonus to the chance of loot under the HP bar, but there is nothing in the description. On the wiki, no one writes anything about this either. Are there other similar subjects who yawns?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 09.11.21

Sergei Buvaka,
but there is nothing in the description.
Let's take a look at the description of this shield together:
The shield of the ancient king, on which lay the curse of all-consuming thirst. In the end, he ceased to be king.
Remnants of royal lust still smolder in this shield, and it consumes more souls from fallen enemies.
Skill: Weapon Mastery.
Take the shield in your left hand to use the weapon skill in your right hand.
You just need to read more carefully. Likewise with the rest of the items.

On the wiki, no one writes anything about this either.
There are no normal editors on the Russian wiki. There is nothing to wait for.

B
Bunny 09.11.21

Yes, see the detailed description of the item. In the inventory press "R" on the keyboard (if you play on the PC) - a more detailed description of the item will appear. Everything is described in the style of "Ode to Dark Souls", but how the object acts on the Persian is understandable.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Marty52
Bunny
I beg your pardon the inattention-) it was just highlighted earlier, but not really, and there is not enough gear with such bonuses, I did not pay attention-)

C
Crab4ihun 09.11.21

help Dasha the traveler find a bonus

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

In fact, now there is really no armor with special passives. There is only a symbol of greed - a helmet in the form of a box with a tongue of mimicry (the chance of dropping things increases), the crown of dawn - apes magic damage.
For weapons and shields, everything is spelled out quite clearly and clearly. The only thing, probably, the rapier of the expert in crystal enchantments has a bonus to finding items - not noted in the description.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
From the description of the rapier:
Crystals - the fruit of their many years of research - increases the magic damage of the blade and helps its owner find valuable items.
I think from this we can conclude that the chance of finding items is increased.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

at_sagor
I think from this we can conclude that there is an increase in the chance of finding items.
Erm, my fail, I misread ...

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113 wrote:
The only thing, probably, the rapier of the expert in crystal enchantment has a bonus to finding items - not noted in the description.
Apokalipsis113
It is possible to be more specific, otherwise I'm dull.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

at_sagor
It is possible to be more specific, otherwise I'm stupid.
Well, to the rate of finding objects +50 (maybe I'm wrong) when the rapier is equipped in one of the active hands.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Ah, about this, this is yes. There it is not written, plus how much to search, and whether to search at all, maybe luck was meant. I am personally opposed to such direct descriptions that do not give ambiguous meanings without any maybe - it would be somehow not in the spirit of the game.

s
siame 09.11.21

at_sagor
How many plus to the search - is reflected in the stats when you equip.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

siame
50 hedgehog wrote

C
Carelia 09.11.21

Thank you for reminding me for the rapier, I raised the search with my clothes to 212 in half an hour, I filled myself with a sword of grass and tongues, there were 8 items from the knights of darkness.

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

Anri's sword has the property of Ring of the Princess of the Sun (gradually restores health).

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

Found the hidden ability of the Sword of the Sun. This time negative. The use of the special skill of the Sword of the Sun cancels the effect of the "Tears of Denial" spell (if it was cast earlier). "Tears of Denial" in DS 3 has no time limit, and is valid until you exit the game, go to another location through the fire, or die. You need 100 OK to cast. A special. the sword buff lasts only 45 seconds. Thus, you should not use the Sword of the Sun and Tears of Denial together.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Scientist's Candelabrum - increases the damage of attacking spells by about 20%. Although it requires 16 Faith, it doesn't matter, the bonus won't matter.

D
Dorian dias 09.11.21

Who knows what it means to repel magic? What a hidden bonus is this in this set. "The robe worn by the guards of paintings. Its appearance refers to an unusual legend. The

whitish soft hood repels magic.

From ancient legends, one can learn about persecuted souls who had nowhere to go, and they took refuge in a cold painted world."