3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stenos 06.11.19 04:13 pm

It is not being \"the honor code of the warrior\" (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Progress has stopped on the job to win five games with a purpose, tried all modes and nothing. Faced who?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nataniel Craftway 06.11.19

The same thing, what to do?

R
Ruffus88 06.11.19

Well, now delivered the upgrade to 8 GB can be correct!

S
Stenos 06.11.19

Ruffus88
I release played, since already two patches were and nothing was corrected.

P
Pycvah 06.11.19

At Niu, this part is done(was done in Khme)
I understand asking here is why the latest progress of the task is reset to no avail...

S
Stenos 06.11.19

Ruffus88

They didn't fix, and left this bug with this task.

S
Stenos 06.11.19

Pycvah
I'm in S&D is already quite enough, and not a single victory has not passed. Moreover, the job generally Bagnoles.

R
Ruffus88 06.11.19

Stenos
yeah, nothing fixed..
I now am code of honor the war, just kill 20 enemies in the butt.. And also the reset.. Thanks IW.. for the new regime dropped..

f
fokkajohnie 06.11.19

Ruffus88
yesterday I passed this task, was held for two days, the operation was constantly reset, but somehow crooked, askew count of murder, though not all

D
Demi_Calibre 06.11.19

Stenos
Find the modes with the bomb, where it is necessary to lay the charge, or disable, the standards of dissent, in short. And win 5 times. Just today came across this, I sat for 2 minutes thinking. Goal defuse the bomb or blow up. Here's the job order. Good luck!

S
Stenos 06.11.19

Demi_Calibre
This mode is called find and destroy, I play it, progress 0.

F
Frank24964 06.11.19

The trouble generally gentlemen, nothing helps...

a
audioblow 06.11.19

At Headquarters the headquarters appears as a goal. In cyber attack won 3 times and has not scored. Moreover, now the job itself is canceled (removed the checkmark active immediately after the battle on the Staff. to find and destroy won 1 times and the job was filmed by itself. March when playing in those modes all bugaetsa is reset and the active status. One task No. 7 was credited?

F
Frank24964 06.11.19

Confirmed, did NOT play!!!!hardcore - search and destroy (bomb the people).