3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frostmir 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Candlelight (Hitman (2016))

How do I complete the Candlelight feature? When I click to track an opportunity, it says, "Learn more about the golf coach." To learn what? How and where?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 09.11.21

Alex0493
Stand beside him to listen to what he is talking about on the phone

O
Oleg_Smirnov 09.11.21

Alex0493
After talking on the phone, kill him and change into him, pick up his phone and call Francesca, but first stock up on poison, it may come in handy, there will be a glass in the room from which Francesca will drink)

A
Audioshaman 09.11.21

Alex0493
the coach wanders the front lawn, where he teaches Silvio to play golf. Dressed in green clothes and a cap. Catch him by the pool. There you will begin to track the possibility of when he starts talking on the phone with Francesca. Get a maid outfit with a red vest first. It is also imperative to have rat poison (2pcs) and regular poison. The coach goes to the pool to take a sip from the bottle. poison her with rat poison. He goes to vomit in the toilet. You catch him there. You take your clothes and phone. You call Francesca. And you record the game. Then you poison the glass with a rat. Francesca will come and talk to you and have a drink. She goes to vomit and you drown her, shoot her, strangle her. This is what preservation is for. Then you can poison Francesca's glass with real poison. You will also complete the test. And finally, if you pack both corpses (Francesca and Coach) in the same cabinet, you will also complete the test.

F
Frostmir 09.11.21

Audioshaman I
see. I will try