3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaFFeN WolF 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Which one to buy? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Tell me which one to buy, so that all the add-ons would be included?
These dlc are included in the Rise of the Tomb Raider - Digital Deluxe Edition -

P / S - Of the dlc, missions and locations are more interested, but all sorts of golden cannons and different skins are not interested !!!
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 09.11.21

Yes. All DLCs in the Digital Deluxe Edition. Because this edition includes in addition to the game itself and the Season Pass

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Buy Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition and DLC Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, DLC about Baba Yaga if you wish, of course (but it's basically normal), everything else is complete crap.

W
WaFFeN WolF 09.11.21

Ilya233
Oke, so you have to take it for 1798r.
The question is no longer on the topic but ..... When will there be a sale in the incentive? It didn't seem like it was springtime ...

W
WaFFeN WolF 09.11.21

saa0891
If it's not difficult to explain why the crap?
P / S - Extra money is also not a desire to overpay;)

s
saa0891 09.11.21

WaFFeN WolF

Because this is a set of completely uninteresting tests, and it has practically nothing to do with the single, okay, they would still be interesting, but this is crap, the only normal DLC is Baba Yaga, although it is short, but enough interesting in terms of presentation, plus there is the only interesting boss in the game, who still falls not stupidly by shooting, but you need to use interactive elements.

F
FormSF 09.11.21

WaFFeN WolF Agree
with saa0891. You can buy just the standard version and separately the Baba Yaga add-on - it came out of three stages and turned out to be interesting. But I launched the Expeditions mode a couple of times, but for me it’s already on those who like to set all sorts of records.

L
LaserDeath 09.11.21

the guys bought a simple version and wanted to buy a baba yaga, but saw that there was a bunch of DLS with clothes, maybe there was something worthwhile?
for example, a piece of clothing that gives a chance to get an exotic animal resource from an ordinary animal or increased damage from a full stretch of the bowstring?

s
saa0891 09.11.21

LaserDeath

http://forums.playground.ru/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/gameplay/kostyumy-892372/

L
LaserDeath 09.11.21

saa0891 the
appearance is not particularly interested.
I'm more worried about the gameplay.
Are there in-game costumes with such good bonuses to the bow or hunt?
or to steer better to buy?

M
MorirMerda 09.11.21

wait for Denuvo to be hacked IMHO.

W
WaFFeN WolF 09.11.21

Thank you all for your answers !!! Very prompt.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

LaserDeath

There, on each screen, there is a description of the costumes, what bonuses they give, in fact, all this is only as aesthetics, you can go in a regular costume at the highest difficulty without any problems.

N
Necrid-Power 09.11.21

Not any. Wait until they get hacked. Buy games at this price, only idiots! ...

L
LaserDeath 09.11.21

I just got tired of waiting and 1200 is not money in principle already

F
FormSF 09.11.21

Necrid-Power Is
Rise of the Tomb Raider High Price? For what, but not for her for sure.

N
Necrid-Power 09.11.21

LaserDeath
Agree if you buy one game per year.

N
Necrid-Power 09.11.21

FormSF
Yes, all games are expensive . If, for example, I follow 10 games or more, then in order to buy all of them, I stupidly have to work all year round on only games ...: 0 (

P
Purple giraffe 09.11.21

WaFFeN WolF
Sale will be at the end of June.

F
FormSF 09.11.21

Necrid-Power
Well, not one, 4-5 on average. It's enough for me to play. But if for you the price for a Tomb Raider is high 13-15 dollars (how much it costs in Steam for Russia, I don't know exactly, as far as I remember 1299 rubles), then I'm sorry. Moreover, for you, for Russia, the prices are special, in the Belarusian Steam it costs $ 30. But if you need to work a year for 10 games, can then moderate your appetites and play less? Or as they wrote: wait until they break it, the Chinese come back from vacation in winter and give birth to a broken Denuveau ...

H
Hollen 09.11.21

WaFFeN WolF
Don't forget about the "Cold Darkness Awakened" DLC - The adventure continues, this time Lara left behind the ancient ruins and went to the old military base of the Cold War, where a strange virus lived for a long time, which suddenly fell into the hands of the Trinity. Of course, we will have to find out where he came from and disrupt all plans for our sworn enemies.

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/vyshlo_dopolnenie_cold_darkness_awakened-188441/