3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel rally 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Emulator Impression (WRC: Rally Evolved)

On Windows 8.1 x64, the old version of the Pcsx2-1.2.1-r5875-binaries emulator started without problems, I still need to download the PlayStation 2 Bios, unpack it, create a bios folder in the emulator folder, and copy it there.

Start the emulator, go to the settings, then configure the plugins / BIOS's, first select GS - AVX2 in the plugins, if it hangs, select another plugin, go to the BIOS, select the downloaded BIOS.

If you have a 4-core processor, go to the settings, then the emulation settings, speed hacks, check the box next to MTVU.

Go to the video (GS), settings window, write your monitor resolution in the manual setting line.

Go to video (GS), plug-in settings, write the resolution of your monitor in Custom resolution, you can write twice as much, then you get DSR.
Check the Enable HW Hacks checkbox, click Configure, select Skipdraw 1

Go to sound (SPU2), plug-in settings, select XAudio 2
Go to joysticks (PAD), plug-in settings, Pad 1, here you can configure control.

After starting the game, ALWAYS scroll through all the languages ​​and select English.

I liked the game itself, it is interesting to drive with the disabled assistant.
If after the start of the race there is a constant restart, then you need to gently press the gas.
Earn points, you can use them to open cars and tracks in the rewards section.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
This one goes without problems, did you run the WRC 4 on the emule? How many have not tried different versions of emulators, it comes to loading the track and hangs, the same garbage and I can't play with WRC 3, it doesn't go further than loading the track.
Maybe you can do something, I really would like to play in 3 and 4, there were more tracks there than in Evolved.

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

RAZIEL_
It's so long to look for an image, download at low speed, since there are few distributors, they are tormented with the settings, I spent a WHOLE DAY to start WRC Rally Evolved, at first the emulator Pcsx2-1.4.0 did not work, I spat, downloaded Pcsx2-1.2 .1, then I could not start the race, watched the video on YouTube, drew attention to the fact that after starting the game, you need to scroll through all the languages, look on YouTube, write WRC 3 Pcsx2 in its search bar, then go to google, write there, try again a new version of the emulator Pcsx2-1.4.0 or Pcsx2-1.5.0, for them you need.

1 Install all the latest updates for Windows, for Windows 8.1 x64 is at least Update 1
2 Install the latest .NET Framework 4.6.1
3 Install Visual C ++ 2015 x86 x64

R
RAZIEL_ 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI I
posted all five games on one resource, sent you links in a personal message.
Maybe someone else will come in handy:
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/i/n4n18kh7rcNKP
PS: there is a problem with emulating WRC 4, this game is marked as not working in the compatibility list, and WRC 3 on Pcsx2-1.5.0 has worked.

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

RAZIEL_
I have an idea to download for Assetto Corsa, rally tracks and rally cars, I don't know if I will do this or not, maybe you can try.
http://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/
http://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/

R
RAZIEL_ 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
Thank you, great idea! I will definitely try.
PS: the machines are working, but none of the tracks have loaded until I figured out why.
The tracks also started working, it turned out that the self-made tracks were not loaded in the time atack mode.

P
Pavel rally 09.11.21

RAZIEL_
What are your impressions, what are they like?

R
RAZIEL_ 09.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
It is quite playable, only without the navigator reading the transcript as it is not very good, reminded me of a rally from a GT4.