3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Terraforming - lack of resources (Stellaris)

People, but how to terraform planets?
And then I can not do it - he writes that one "green droplet" is missing. But I already have it. And of two types (if someone says that another resource is needed). But terraforming doesn't happen.
Or is it written in the "missing resources" how much STILL is missing to the resources already available?
7 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Energy needs a lot, in addition to gases and a terraforming station

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Ilya Rak wrote:
in the "missing resources" it is written how much STILL is missing

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

But I just did not understand one thing, I terraformed the planet, it turned yellow, immediately deleted the terraforming station and it turned red. Do the stations need to be left hanging over the planets until the end of time?

1Archangel1 09.11.21

TTokimon
Terraforming goes in several stages and before you can remove the station, you need to send a colonizer.

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

1Archangel1
ah, that explains everything, thank you

S
Sallar 09.11.21

TTokimon
no should not hang, you can teraform to continental, for example, then boldly demolish Immediately no one forces to colonize .. Or I teraformed to oceanic, already the norms are people settle and the station was left further to teraform to continental. By the way, you can hang it on the planets with the spaceport of the teraforming station, if not the optimal environment.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

_Salar_
Sometimes there is a glitch on the timing of terraforming, the message has come, but it is not ready (In general, it is better to first rework the planet for the dominant race, otherwise the separatists appear ...