3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21 08:15 pm

Exploration of Primitive Worlds (Stellaris)

Guys, help, I can’t find a policy for the study of primitive worlds, observation stations are being built, but apart from passive study, nothing is available. writes that we need a policy of active and other study. And I don't have it on the policy panel. I was once when I played for the human race.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 09.11.21

BlackViking 13
In the Empire menu, in the politics section, you need to select a policy for exploring worlds. If the race exhibits signs of xenophilia and / or pacifism, then active study of clothing is not available. And peaceful technological progress is always available at the station, if it is not disabled in the same policy menu.

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov just does not have xenophilia / pacifism / xenophobia, and at the same time there is no window: there is no study of primitive worlds at all. And this is not the first time

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

even passive learning is also lacking. writes that: not the owner of this flotilla

s
scorg94 09.11.21

BlackViking 13
This is very strange, show the screenshot of the interface window

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov

s
scorg94 09.11.21

BlackViking 13
Very strange. Do you use mods? The date looks strangely simple. Try disabling mods, if any, and starting the game as a standard race. On it and check the availability of the necessary items.

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
I'll try now

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov is
not the owner of the flotilla left, but the politician still does not exist

s
scorg94 09.11.21

BlackViking 13
I have it all. Do you definitely have no mods?

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

BlackViking 13
Dima Ogorodnikov
It all depends on the chosen outlook on life (Political views) at the beginning of the game. New policies are gradually revealed with some research. For example, the good for the life of robots can be obtained by pumping the creation of robots / intelligent robots in the research tree. And so on.)

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

Schurl Miller,
what kind of outlook is needed then to explore primitive worlds?

1Archangel1 09.11.21

BlackViking 13
Militarist, materialist, individualist. Direct democracy and pursuing a policy of unrestricted interference and technological assistance ... but this is how I last played.)

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

1Archangel1
good) I'll try) thanks)

B
BlackViking 13 09.11.21

1Archangel1 the
materialist trait apparently affects, since I tried for: militarist, materialist, collectivist and such a policy appeared)) thank you very much)

S
Sallar 09.11.21

Also toiled for a long time, go to the contacts menu, to the race tab. Look for the pre-sentient in your empire. You push to change, you assign principles, you choose a planet. And then, not a station, but a special task will appear in the journal, and in the lower right corner the investigate button, so poke at it.