3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightoFF 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Themes for guides (Dark Souls 3)

Greetings guys, I am making video guides in Russian on DS3, if you have any suggestions for the topic of the next guide, write in this Temka, thanks in advance.

Playlist link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTmdkF9sISGWYxgbqisR5KJx0ljRDSThg

15) Dark Souls 3 | More Glitch on the Sacred Flame:

14) Dark Souls 3 | A Closer Look at Giant Swords | Ultra Greatswords:

13) Dark Souls 3 | All coals for hardening, finding | All Coal Locations:

12) Dark Souls 3 | Whip Review | Whips:

11) Dark Souls 3 | An overview of all the magic in the game Wonders / Pyromancy / Enchantment (1440p):

10) Dark Souls 3 | How does armor / Damage calculation work on you (1440p):

9) Dark Souls 3 | Guide: Sharpening +10 to the 2nd boss (Vordt):

8) Dark Souls 3 | Guide: How to kill the Dancer before the 2nd boss:

7) Dark souls 3 | All Titanite Pieces (8 pcs.) | all 8 Titanite Slab Locations:

6) Dark souls 3: Katanas Review / FAQ Katanas:

5) Dark souls 3: Rapier Review / FAQ Thrusting Swords:

4) Dark souls 3: Great Axes Review / FAQ Greataxes:

3) Dark Souls 3: Overview of all rings / All rings:

2) Dark Souls 3: Guide 450-500 + Item Search / FAQ 450-500 + Item Discovery:

1) Dark souls 3: My pve build NG + 7 / FAQ PVE Build:
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazik413 09.11.21

Question about the curved sword of the old wolf. In the description it is written - this sword enhances the attack and restores health with each blow dealt. How many did not hit, did not notice that he restored health (the sword strengthens the attack did not check). Can you tell me how it works?

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

It makes no sense to sharpen on +10 to the word, tk. then you will not see the signs of the call.
Well, the rest is useful only unless the 500 rating and titanite are weak.

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

mazik413
I will try to test in the near future, vamirism in dc3, generally works very strangely, I think they wanted to give the opportunity to make a build based on Bloodbourne, but then changed their minds (:

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
This is a challenge style (: Just the very fact of +10 guns to the 2nd boss is pretty surprising.

E
Evil_RU 09.11.21

Good day! The link to the video does NOT work 3) Dark Souls 3: Review of all rings / All rings - throws rapiers on the review. Looked through the source. ...
Thanks for the materials, it was very interesting and informative! We are waiting for new guides!

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

Evil_RU
Thanks, edited.

13pavel13mail.ru 09.11.21

cool guides, did not know about the sword anri, but with a rapier I run as the main one (I have not tried a rapier before) with a pumped intellect 26, strength 31, dexterity 22 takes 344 damage, plus it is fast and can be hit from behind a shield, scaling from intelligence + 5 And the rest is D, the ring of intelligence gives 19 an increase in damage. What does it mean for languages ​​you can raise the luck of the rosary - redistribution? And by the way, rusty coins are not sold from Buttercup))

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

13pavel13mail.ru
Henri's sword does not bring good luck, I wrote under the video. He just has a few properties, regen hp + scaling from luck and to mine against andes increased dps. Also wrote under the video, not Buttercup, but Patchwork, he is in all DSs and even BB (:

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

New:

10) Dark Souls 3 | How armor works / Damage calculation for you (1440p)

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

11) Dark Souls 3 | An overview of all the magic in the game Wonders / Pyromancy / Enchantments (1440p):

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

12) Dark Souls 3 | All coals for hardening, finding | All Coal Locations:

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

13) Dark Souls 3 | A Closer Look at Giant Swords | Ultra Greatswords:

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

LightoFF
Thanks for the interesting guides! A little clarification on the "Overview of all rings" guide. Flynn's ring summary has been misleading since its introduction in DS 2, although it was tweaked in DS 3. So, the ring does not reduce the weight of the equipment. It is capable of increasing physical attack at low load. It somehow works with a load of up to 45%, more or less efficiently with a load of up to 20%. Unlike DS 2, boosting physical power no longer affects ring performance.
Topic for the guide. It is interesting to hear about the effect of status effects. Curses, poisoning, bleeding, petrification (seems to be equated to a curse). Especially interesting in terms of poison, I look at poisonous arrows nerfed decently ...

D
Devilor 09.11.21

Quest line Sirris:

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

Devilor
It is worth adding that as part of the quest line, you can get the sets of Creighton and Godric, as well as buy the set of Sirris herself in the Temple of Fire after completing the quest. Well, the prerequisite is not an introduction to "The Fingers of the Rosary."

D
Devilor 09.11.21

Sergey 82
Yes, you are completely right.

D
Devilor 09.11.21

Killing all bosses:

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

14) Dark Souls 3 | More Glitch on the Sacred Flame:
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=qaVJMHDgwtM

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

Sergey 82
Ok, thanks. I will consider the status guide.