3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GERODOTH 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Solving a performance problem. (Stellaris)

Solving all performance problems (CPU weakness doesn't count)
So ... WARNING! ATTENTION! SPEAKING INFORMBURO! Found a way to increase FPS by at least 30 units!

In the console we drive in tweakergui draw.dust borders.usemesh - you will figure it out for yourself. You will need to figure it out by turning on the galactic map, otherwise you will not see

nifig ) Next: in the console we drive in bloom OFF. This should be done already on the map of the
Voila star system ! + ~ 40 FPS.

The game is phenomenal in terms of optimization. I say this based on the stability I have observed in the game. My configuration: Intel Pentium Dual E2160 1.8 GHz, GeForce 8500GT, 4 GB RAM ... the flight is normal. The miracle is that the power of my system is several times less than the minimum requirements of the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
o
omgWTFxD 09.11.21

I apologize for being off-topic, but the question is this (I don’t want to create a topic for trivia), I just started playing, I saw that it was possible to create something like a sector or whatever, chose the capital and clicked to see what it was, a herak riot and 2 battleships on I'm being attacked. wtf? I studied only the cruiser, I didn't even have time to build them, and my sector has 2 battleships a month after the sector was created.
Why they pounced on me right away, after all, there was ZBS, and food.

I
ImTheGREED 09.11.21

omgWTFxD
The game has a faction tab (in the empire [F2] tab), there you can see who and why are not happy with your rule.

S
SwedovSandr 09.11.21

ImTheGREED
toy is great, but even on my hardware, the creep hangs ... especially if you turn on the maximum speed of the game

s
scorg94 09.11.21

SwedovSandr
It also strongly depends on the size of the map. On a small map with 9 empires, the performance is higher than on an average map with 17. And it is quite serious.

a
ace8927 09.11.21

SwedovSandr
As I understand, in order to play normally without lags, you can even play on 1000 maps, but I really haven't tried to put empires on a small one, but in theory it should be so.

S
SwedovSandr 09.11.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov ace8927
It's just that I have everything at the maximum, both the map and the races ... Apparently for this reason it slows down

a
ace8927 09.11.21

SwedovSandr I
played on the maximum map and with 9 empires, it still slows down (I actually noticed the brakes when strangers arrived), and I also forgot such a thing as vassals and backward empires that are also developing, everything became the same as on 29 empires))