3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thedarkwanderer2 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Square grid in locations and on models (Doom (2016))

The bottom line is - everything is in this damn grid! I set the most different settings, I tried to turn on / off all the toggle switches, I also adjusted the sliders, I minimized and expanded the game, deleted the drivers and installed them again, I also checked the cache in the game's incentive. Nothing helps.
Iron - Intel Core i5 4670k, msi r9 380 4g, 8 GB of RAM, mother of Gigabyte Z87X-OC. I play at ultra, full hd, stable 60 fps, and the game is almost gone, but I don't want to live with the grid all my life. Maybe someone had such a problem?

6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.11.21

Apparently there are problems with firewood from Amuda, or with vidyakha.

S
Scorponozhek 09.11.21

Display Driver Uninstaller to help, and then download and install the latest drivers, if the latest one is, then try an earlier version of the driver ...

V
VsynC 09.11.21

No offense)
But everywhere there are some damn problems with the Graphics (Like Textures are BLACK, or These are the grids, or Everything is in Purple Squares)
There is AMD everywhere!

t
thedarkwanderer2 09.11.21

Scorponozhek
Thank you very much! Apparently not so I deleted Drava) You helped me a lot.

VsynC
Before that, there were always green cards, and my current stove suits me, but you still can't argue with the truth - the drivers are the weak point of the red: with

S
Scorponozhek 09.11.21

tolannn3
Not quite right, lately the drivers have been buzzing with amd. I had cards from both green and red, everyone had different jambs at different times, I took a card from amd r9 380x, because in the middle segment they (amd) are now the best, and it won't take longer to update the card. And for the future, everyone (it doesn't matter whether you have AMD or Nvidia) - we read the forums and you will avoid most of the problems.

G
GuyverDark 09.11.21

Scorponozhek
strongly agree