3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StavaasEVG 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Need help in Catacombs of Karthus (Pirate) (Dark Souls 3)

Can anyone put a sign in front of the boss's entrance right now to help me kill him and the hell out of the bottom? I've already tried. RVT password.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rooough 09.11.21

Here's a helping hand.
SpoilerYou go to the boss do not ssy, break two bracelets on one hand, then the bracelet on the other, all the boss is easy.
You run to the mimic, the demon lets out a stream of flame at the mimic, if the mimic dies, you run further down the edge so that all the skeletons do not aggro at you, profit.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

This is a very simple boss. And the more advantages NG has, the easier it is. You can even spit on the blue fog. Stand to the right of the boss's right hand. When you're done - to the left of the left. But not under the arms. Exactly as it is said. And that's all. Even the snakes in the Peak are harder to kill than this megaskeleton.

R
Richards 09.11.21

Weakness is gold and then victory ...

S
StavaasEVG 09.11.21

Thanks for the info, I'll try

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

JeerLi0n
It is advisable to first break the left, not the right, otherwise he will then constantly spam with a dagger, and on the left hand - you will get the hell.

A
Alexander Borodin 09.11.21

nifiga you have a strategy. skeleton w izi. I never really bothered about what hand to stand under, where I went, etc. the easiest boss, IMHO.