3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kreyjoh 09.11.21 08:17 pm

robot technology (Stellaris)

Is it worth studying or not? It is not clear fitness + 200% buzz, but research is a lot minus, or is it only for that planet where robots are ... not clear .... Please explain who knows)
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Kreyjoh
Research is in the red for the planet where they live.
As the AI ​​develops, it can go against you, stamp armies of robots and erase you and your neighbors from the face of the galaxy xD

1Archangel1 09.11.21

SemyStall
Kreyjoh
After ~ 100 years (depending on the pace of research) after the study of robots, "bathhurt" and the generalization of production worlds begin, paradoxes are seen in the series "Battlestar Galactica" and "Terminator", because it’s so tense ...

K
Kreyjoh 09.11.21

I see. Thanks. Then the question is: if you do not study the technology of robots, then it turns out in the technology tree for this branch, what do you lose? Or not? Maybe someone has information on the types of all technologies that are in the game ??? And I also care about this: Does the number of space stations affect the size of the fleet - how much I understand it affects, maybe I'm wrong?

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Kreyjoh
The game has a wiki-browser from paradoxes, if of course you know English well ...

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Hospodi "Terminator 5"

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Kreyjoh wrote:
Does the number of space stations affect the size of the fleet - as far as I understand it affects,
Affects, and significantly. When you hover over the fleet limit, it will be written.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 09.11.21

They gave you a little inaccurate information. These robots are needed specifically for the extraction of minerals, because they have a + 10% perk. They should not be planted on any other buildings. Settlement perks apply only to the cell where they are located, and not to the entire planet. We are talking only about first generation robots.