3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Parry and everything related to it (Dark Souls 3)

To be honest, I have terribly pukanello bombs from a parry in the third part, in the previous two, I, wherever possible, parried mobs, I had no problems with this, in general, I trained so that I did it with my eyes closed, but .. .. I absolutely do not understand what is going on with parrying in the new part) Let's say 1, well, maximum 2/10 times I parry the mob now, it's not even their crazy speed, but the fact that it doesn't happen stupidly, roofing felts I choose the wrong timing, if only that, in general, share your wisdom, who parries how and how successfully or not, maybe there is some trick.
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Portmen
Parry is the same as in the first part, but the parry timing has been slightly increased. I also got used to it for a long time, but now it is gradually succeeding.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 09.11.21

It looks like it was changed a little. I got parried many times in pvp when I was running low on stamina. Try on pvp, for example, wait 2-3 hits by taking them into the block or leave them and then parry them off, you can even endure him with your blows, it will still turn into aggression.

N
Negih 09.11.21

Portmen
How to parry on the keyboard? It turned out by chance somehow, but how ... I still don't understand

J
Jamashi 09.11.21

Negih
hold down RMB and when you hit, press right Ctrl or Shift like this

J
Jamashi 09.11.21

as well as special techniques for weapons Shift + RMB

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

I am also surprised. Knights are able to parry normally with a medium shield with the press of a button when he stops swinging and goes into the attack, but I can’t do all sorts of homeless people and other rabble.

N
Negih 09.11.21

Jamashi
It turns out that the counter-attack is now wasting energy (blue)? sadly, I thought to do it in a different way, if there is

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

Negih
No, he doesn't spend.

P
Portmen 09.11.21

Negih
Blue is responsible for a special skill and is spent if you take a weapon in both hands, carry out a special attack, break through a shield with a spear, etc.

N
Negih 09.11.21

Anglerfish
Portmen
Hmm, I 'll try

R
RGC 09.11.21

For
example, a Negih can be parried with a Katana, she spends concentration points, but the trick is that you can parry without them.

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

you have to play as in bloodburn forward and in the attack, what a parry tries yet! gagged with a sword and the order went on! I don't even always get in the back, what kind of parry is there! GRANDFATHER STEP!

P
Portmen 09.11.21

PRIVA
Everyone has different styles of play, if I want to play slasher, I'll take a slasher

O
Opened 09.11.21

parrying was complicated, and in my opinion it's cool, now it is a high skill, especially in pvp, I got so trained that I killed the gundir champion on parries)

g
gleb_4elnok 09.11.21

I parry people in pvp Uchigatanoi))
By the way, her timing is very convenient, it resembles a monastic saber from ds 2 to fix

g
gleb_4elnok 09.11.21

Toxa95
I never parried homeless people and do not try because they have repulsed movsets)))

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

Guys, how does this guy parry blows with a two-handed sword?

v
vitarr 09.11.21

Toxa95
he has cestus in his left hand, and he parries

v
vitarr 09.11.21

in general, this vidos is a direct textbook on combat parry

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

I don’t understand how mobs fend me off ... sometimes I defend myself, I don’t hit, but they - once and crit