3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lololo111 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Can't complete the blueprint quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, I have a problem. I faced such a bug that I picked up a drawing of the steel sword of the griffin school from the chest before receiving the quest for it. When I come to this chest, there are no blueprints, but the quest is hanging. The cheat code doesn't help. How do I put the blueprint back into the chest? Either consider the quest completed or restart?
I will discard the early save - I will have to replay more than half of the game. There was only one this quest to hang = (
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 09.11.21

early save only, there was the same problem (((

d
dima1989rus22 09.11.21

will have to use an early save, otherwise, no matter how. I had problems with the quest for the imp, I had to go through the game all over again.

A
Arson01 09.11.21

I solved the problem by adding a drawing via the console.

R
Riws 09.11.21

Typically, these chests contain a note describing the location of the next upgrade chest. Read the note, if any. This should advance the quest.

l
lololo111 09.11.21

Riws
the fact is that the quest has already determined the area where you need to look for the chest. But the chest is already empty, I had already collected the blueprints before the quest began.

l
lololo111 09.11.21

Arson01
It didn't help me, unfortunately

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

I have a sword after its not planned selection (drawing) on ​​the map as much as the 4th place of the search is highlighted) NG +
There was still a catch (I do not remember with which drawing). He also emptied the chest ahead of time, then, according to the quest, the area was highlighted, where he cleaned the chest. cured by selecting the drawing at the next point. The point on the map in the previously robbed place disappeared and the quest itself was counted.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 09.11.21

lololo111
Did you complete this quest? I had this with the "cat", it seems, with improved gloves, or something like that. He cured him when he collected, in addition to gloves, pants, cuirass and other parts, only then the quest automatically counted the previously found fragments and ended.

l
lololo111 09.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
tried it - it didn't help = (