3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21 08:17 pm

Elusive Patchwork. (Dark Souls 3)

Hello!
I came across a strange, though not interfering, bug. This is the third time I have not come across Patchwork in the temple of the depths. In principle, it's okay. He is then declared in the temple of fire and the mission with Siegward is successfully completed on the giant. But I want to see this cut-scene in the temple with the bridge. What is this bug related to? I go to that place both before and after the boss of the location. The Guardians of the Depths boss is alive.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Why is the conclusion that the bug is? Everyone is fine, but do you have a bug? Strange conclusions. If Patchwork does not appear, then one of the conditions has not been met:
1. Open the doors of the Temple to the left of the passage to the boss.
2. Do not light a fire at the Rosary.
3. Do not walk along the beams under the roof of the Temple.
4. Do not give Siegward his armor (but be sure to talk to him while he is in the well) before meeting Patchwork in the Temple.
And in general, are you sure that you are looking for it where you need it?

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 09.11.21

Just first meet him twice in the temple of the depths. And then go to the bell tower

M
Marty52 09.11.21

0000Ptasha
THURISAZ: I encountered a strange, though not interfering, bug. For the third time I don't come across Patchwork in the temple of the depths
0000Ptasha: Just first meet him twice in the temple of the depths Daddy
grit malats did a good job.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

Marty52
It looks like the last patches changed (simplified) Siegward and Patchwork quest. Now, in order for Sigward to appear in the well, you need to talk to Patchwork in the Temple of the Deep. At least that's how it was with me.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

Marty52
All conditions have been met. Siegward was gone before Patchwerk whenever I returned. OK. Fuck him then. Now I will wait until ng +++. Again. Maybe he missed it. But hardly.
Rooough
Possibly a patch. Yes. And so - I don't know for sure.
PSS what did I get that bug? Well, for example, I watched years-play, played with a friend. Even without these conditions, they had Patchwork. And the fire at the Rosary was kindled, and they walked under the vault, and so on. And he was Ranged. And how can I give the armor to a knight, even if I haven't met Patchwork, and under the condition that I haven't met a second time? Answer: no way.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

THURISAZ
I on NG + opened the doors behind the giant, opened the main entrance to the cathedral, did not speak to Siegward, did not raise bridges. I re-entered the location and entered through the main entrance - Patchwork stood still in Siegward's armor.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

THURISAZ
And how can I give the armor to a knight, even if I have not met Patchwork and under the condition that I have not met a second time? Answer: no way.
Wrong answer. The correct answer would be: give up the armor from the last playthrough.

All conditions have been met.
Then I will ask you again: are you sure that you are looking where you need it? I would have believed that it failed once, but there is no Patchwork for three passes in a row? This is already nonsense. So the question is: where are you trying to find Patchwork?

Rooough
God knows, but it's still not about the appearance of Siegward, but about the appearance of Patchwork.

Ivanych
On NG +, I opened the doors behind the giant, opened the main entrance to the cathedral, did not speak to Siegward, did not raise bridges. I re-entered the location and entered through the main entrance - Patchwork stood still in Siegward's armor.
Here it is. Complete instructions. You don’t need more (including you don’t need to go to the Rosary under the vault at all). I'm not sure if the door behind the giant is needed, but the most important thing is to open the doors of the Temple to the left of the boss's passage and re-enter the loka through the same entrance.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

Marty52 wrote:
Then I will ask again: are you sure that you are looking where you need it? I would have believed that it failed once, but there is no Patchwork for three passes in a row? This is already nonsense. So the question is: where are you trying to find Patchwork?
Yes. It is there that I look for him. He has a dream after the elevator, when he lowers the bridge. I have some kind of garbage. Which shouldn't be. Should not. Some kind of unreality, or I'm deceiving both: you and myself.
Ivanych wrote:
I on NG + opened the doors behind the giant, opened the main entrance to the cathedral, did not speak to Sigward, did not raise bridges. I re-entered the location and entered through the main entrance - Patchwork stood still in Siegward's armor.
Let's try. But only later.