3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Secrets, how to find them at all ?? (Doom (2016))

I'm 5 o'clock! 5! I wandered around the foundry, I climbed every meter, I jumped on all the ledges and ledges that were possible and I found only 2 secrets out of 6! In other locations, things are not easier! How can you ditch them so that even half of them are not really found. It seems that these other secrets do not exist at all and were made specially to burn. Who is looking for them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 09.11.21

sources
Oh, how it bombs ... Many secrets, as in the first parts, are pretty well hidden. Some kind of button or lever can open a passage that is quite far from you

A
Andrej1991 09.11.21

Well, in order to look for them, pump the pathfinder branch all the secrets of the runiches. trials, figures, letters, elite guards and of course the auxiliary drone will be marked on your map, except for the secret rooms.

F
FoXtrot777 09.11.21

sources
If it really bombs like that, there is a vidos on YouTube, where all the secrets are shown.

h
hocmun 09.11.21

FoXtrot777
What is the point then in the search for secrets. and in the game in general? I sat down and watched the passage on youtube and business)

F
FoXtrot777 09.11.21

hocmun
Not everyone is interested in climbing the levels in search of a hatch and hiding places, someone may only be interested in combat. If collectibles were used only for achievements, they might not be searched. But at high levels of difficulty, without improvements for armor and weapons, you simply cannot survive.

s
sources 09.11.21

FoXtrot777
That's the point, these collectible figurines are needed for improvements, it's not just that. But damn it, I can spend two hours looking for it, it’s even interesting to me, but then it takes such anger, it’s what kind of fanatics you need to be so that all this is so sore

P
Polololon 09.11.21

sources
sources wrote:
but then it takes such anger,
Well, use your anger for further progress without a couple of improvements. The monster can be hacked without them at all.

b
black335b 09.11.21

download the trainer and that's it