3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr0zd 06.11.19 04:13 pm

Too much noise the cooler on the CPU.

Generally talk situation. I got the computer worked for about 5-7 months without cleaning the dust from the (Yes, here such here conditions were, and my PC config look in a profile). Accordingly, it is more and more noisy, and finally my patience ran out (because rustled very much even in idle) and I found time to clean the inside of the system unit from dust, grease thermal paste processor, and so on..In the month of November (10-wow about), I actually and for all. After that, the noise diminished times (!) 3-4. In exactly a month (and that was December, somewhere also 10th) it so happened that I needed to reset the battery in the BIOS, so I climbed back inside the system unit. But the computer I was still working quietly, smoothly, all this was to reset the battery. After I reset the battery, I restarted the computer..and I heard a noise! This loud noise..first I thought not so good that cemented one of wentylatorow/coolers - but they were all in place like a glove. In General promuchavshis not one hour, the noise could not get rid of. It was noisy cooler on the CPU. Now the question is: why is it (the cooler on the CPU) runs at maximum speed? After all, to reset the BIOS all was quiet and smoothly, all the games are not hindered. After zeroing the noise of the cooler was incredible, but still works consistently. I think either you have to grease thermal paste processor, or the problem may be due to depletion of the battery in the BIOS (what's cooler works at the maximum? Or maybe the problem lies elsewhere?

Please help fellow experts :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
R.O.G. 06.11.19

You processor is overheating. Take off the cooler , clean the CPU, apply thermal paste and put the cooler tightly.

d
dr0zd 06.11.19

R. O. G.

Thanks for the advice, I had a thought. It will be today or tomorrow to try, good thermal paste in bulk :)

d
dr0zd 06.11.19

Hmm, maybe it is still to reset all settings of BIOS? I'm here on another forum suggested that before the reset, I may have all stood on the middle, and after a reset - all on high, so the cooler so much noise...

-
-SK.art- 06.11.19

dr0zd

Just because you reset BIOS it is.
You need the BIOS to set the speed of the CPU cooler to auto.

d
dr0zd 06.11.19

[Sergey Viktorovich-

Look, it's really beer money send the mail :)

However in the BIOS settings to direct at auto supply were not available, but there were 28 spaces in the cooler - I was, as you can guess, on 28ом. Put on a 26 - noise was 3 times less, i.e., consider that I went back to the state"to reset the batteries in the BIOS.

Went to the toy Call of Duty: Black Ops - cooler began to rotate, but in principle exactly as it was before the depletion of batteries. In General, thank you )

-
-SK.art- 06.11.19

dr0zd

Please.

X
XtoniCCa 06.11.19

Guy. Are you aware that 32 bit Windows only supports 4GB of RAM ??? And you need 64-bit ???

S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.11.19

XtoniCCa
And boy, you know that the comments subject five years ago and that the x32 holds up to 3 GB of memory? Just to pococurante.

D
Dallas_Play 06.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
ahahaha damn dude you just top))) Cool noticed.