3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Revive time or what the fuck is going on here? .. (Battlefield 3)

So I updated my computer and decided to play battle ...
And I got burnt.

When you watch how the enemy (or, at worst, an ally) is being raised, you see how they quickly get up and run / shoot. When they revive me, I lie there for half a second and I can’t do anything, and when I get up, I can’t run or shoot either. In general, this is not very similar to what happens to other players who are being raised.

So I ask - what's going on? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarvelDC 09.11.21

For other players, everything is exactly the same. Brake network code. When you ran around the corner, others still have you in sight and may be killed. This is normal, this is a battle.
And the animation is crooked in places, if you are lying on a ladder or a slide, you shoot, from the side it seems as if you are aiming at the sky.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

The problem is that an enemy runs up to another enemy, raises him - and I immediately have two enemies. And they both shoot at me ...
And when they raise me, the enemy has two targets - a medic, who still has a reviver in his hands, and a piece of meat that becomes a fighter only after a second or a half ...

F
FairRainbow 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
all have the same rise time, these are just banal delays in packet transmission. The animation in BF3 in a bunch of places gives "such surprises", which is what shooting during reloading is worth (the animation of reloading for enemies is displayed late, but the weapon is already ready to fire)

J
Jeff-xxx 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Servaks operate at a frequency of 30Hz (polling rate), BF4 already has 60 and 120, there should not be such a TYPE, I don’t hack into this, and I advise you.

P
Pumping iron 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Your enemies press the spacebar faster after revive