3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Svirsky 09.11.21 08:20 pm

help! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hi . I took such a question from a friend to play (check how it will go on my hardware) I'll buy everything well. but is it possible to transfer your agent from one ak to another ????? (I pumped agent 10-10 on someone else's ak, is there an opportunity not to go through (download) again, no matter how my (agent-hero) be transferred to another ak (save)
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

You cannot transfer. they are registered. on the pc from the current settings files. you can transfer them, if you really change it from the default

M
Misha Svirsky 09.11.21

I see. Thanks .

G
Gerrarrd 09.11.21

I would not bother with the 10th level, all the fun begins there after the 30th

P
PeroAlxp 09.11.21

Gringo87
And this interesting thing ends very quickly :)))))))))))) And there is nothing to do in the game. I went in once a day, went through the operation and left the game :))))))))))

Misha Svirsky
Advice to a dude, DO NOT BUY A GAME. In vain you will throw out the money. Become 30m on the account of a friend, and forget about the game.

S
SinLaif 09.11.21

The author apparently asks such questions a very small time ...

M
Misha Svirsky 09.11.21

SinLaif
??? in what sense ???

N
NavaraR 09.11.21

Misha Svirsky
In terms of age

S
SinLaif 09.11.21

Misha Svirsky
In the very thing that was written above this message

M
Misha Svirsky 09.11.21

SinLaif
I just found out. there are in fact games when you can transfer ak. But from people like you, many have a false impression why I can explain

I don't sit at the computer for days like some (family work children) but you just seem to have nothing to do, you probably are a god of nerds who sit for days and know everything inside and out. and forgive my stupid question they answer like this
== yesterday at 17:43 #
The author apparently asks such questions very little ...
===
instead of simply and clearly explaining what's what. many do not want to ask any question so the answers were like yours

S
SinLaif 09.11.21

Misha Svirsky
Absolutely silly))) if you just don’t fumble and say so, and you don’t need to poke at anyone that he’s a nerd, I play on weekends and sometimes for an hour on weekdays, so your guess a little silly failed with a collapse

M
Misha Svirsky 09.11.21

SinLaif
so which one of us is silly? I like at the beginning and wrote that help I DON'T KNOW !!!! or as you say I don’t rummage !!! and we don't know each other so YOU ​​speak to me? but about the NUCK, I touched it alive, yes))

S
SinLaif 09.11.21

Misha Svirsky
Go rest baby