3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
larrywins 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Texture issue (Fallout 4)

I used to play, about 2 months ago, everything was fine.
Today I downloaded it again and began to notice blurry textures in the distance, but now, in general, some kind of horror is happening in this location. Maybe where else is similar there is xs
What can be connected with playing on ultras FPS does not fall less than 40?

8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reaper911 09.11.21

pirate?

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

RIPxxx
What is the difference between a face and a repack? State your vision.

R
Reaper911 09.11.21

nestrbob
The fact is that if it is a pirate, then you need to look at the version of the repack, and before installing a new repack in the My Documents folder, delete the Fallout 4 folder, which conflicts with another version of the repack.
Outlined?

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

RIPxxx
And if he downloaded the same torrent?

F
Fusei 09.11.21

larrywins
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/bag_s_teksturami_v_lokatsii_karer_tiket-882632/
Already been, the solution is in the comments.)

K
Kot markiz 09.11.21

I have a lick and the same thing from the very beginning, the patches do not help, the firewood on the video has already changed 2 versions. It's only in this place - scored.

L
LexXx_M5 09.11.21

These are the features of the engine. I have been looking at these "detailed" textures since the release of the game. It is said that setting the game to STS helps and heals these textures.

Get used to it, Arbor never changes ...

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

fragrant foam
soap
I personally had a problem with the lod of this foundation pit . The lod did not unload because I had something to do something in the initial and then repaired the pitch-pitch back.
if this problem is of a general nature, according to the isosceles pitch of a gon theorem, a pitchfork in one corner must have more than 2 gibubs of video memory and more than 8 gibubs of RAM. otherwise, even the super high-speed lanes of ddr4 are unlikely to help a fragrant soapy soap.