3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 08:20 pm

How to \ "clean \" the planet? (Stellaris)

Found a planet suitable for colonization. But the trouble is - some weirdos already live there.
How to arrange exterminatus and evict them from there?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

If these are some kind of animals - just colonize the planet. In a special block (in the middle, which is green), research will gradually appear to clear various types of terrain.
If there are intelligent races, you send an army there and land them on the planet. They clean it, and only then disembark the colonized ship.

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Genocide. Or relocate over another planet after colonization.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Boom their planet ... And if you don't kill them all. Every time after some time there will be a negative event. Like they infiltrated your base, hacked the system and stole credits. For me personally, it was like that ...

J
Jost13 09.11.21

You build a ship with colonists, at this time you genocide that planet, then you bring colonists there

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

How to arrange genocide? I have neither approval for this, nor a button (everything is inhabited there, you can not colonize at all).

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
In politics, change the attitude towards genocide to be allowed

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
And build observation. station and deploy your agents there. Then the planet will join you.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

People, how to change principles or add new ones? The point is, I cannot allow genocide because of principles.

X
Xorras 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Poke on the big icon of your race from the top left, the politician's tab, and choose further.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

I tell Xorras that you cannot choose genocide because of principles.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
It seems that the original principles cannot be changed, and if the people do not approve of the genocide, then it cannot be changed in any way.

All the same, genocide greatly reduces the happiness of even the main people ... Although I made lonely militarists who dream of killing everyone, they still did not approve of genocide and constantly had -5% happiness ...
Ideally, one settlement should be left on the conquered planets robots, and genocide the rest. Because my main races do not want to move. Or they start to move or become very unhappy.
And it is simply impossible to genocide everyone, because then the planet will move back to the enemy.