3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tytanyumm 09.11.21 08:20 pm

Fast pumping of fighters, confing. (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone, I have a question, is it possible to somehow change the characteristics of fighters through configs or in some other way? I tried to do this through the ready-made Cheat Engine table, it worked on the first update, on the second it does not plow ... How else can you change the characteristics?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Cheaters are not liked here.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

For a count of chitorasts !!! I do not understand the meaning at all, the complexity of the type of a beginner and a professional is a pancake with a face on the keyboard, but a veteran and higher for those who are really playing the game.

C
Cyclik_ 09.11.21

Tytanyumm
You can change the amount of experience to a new level through the config, but why is the pumping fast anyway?

d
dmitrsablin 09.11.21

Cyclik_ to say that the bots are stupid and the game is played on the easy.

T
Tytanyumm 09.11.21

SemyStall
Sergey Buvaka
Cyclik_
I don’t cheat, it’s not so interesting, I have a simple glitch in the game, not depending on the rank of my soldiers, the value of willpower does not increase, and some already have a maximum level, and sectoids master them without problems, it just infuriates, it's too lazy to start anew, but you don't want to put up a mental shield, you have to sacrifice grenades and other things ... So help rather than condemn.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Tytanyumm
Well, maybe you have some mods that are stupid. Everything is adequate for me. Although the repack may be crooked, if the pirate.

T
Tytanyumm 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I only have a mod for helmets, and that one is not included ...

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Tytanyumm
Try to download another repack. Anything can happen. All the same, cheating is inconvenient even not from the point of morality, but I would personally be bothered by each fighter to prescribe the will

G
Galogen muller 09.11.21

Freaks with the letter "M", you are not asked to cheat good or bad. Then they asked - "is it possible to somehow change the characteristics of the fighters through the config". Dumb ones.

E
Elior 09.11.21

in general, there is no will on psi, but there is a stray to protect against psi radiation)), but the avatar
does not care about her, and the enemy does not really have psionics
about this protection, he just thought about this on the avatar, but the snipers decided it;)