3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAKHSHI 09.11.21 08:20 pm

How to change controls and why does the camera rotate on the Gamepad? (Goliath)

I have Defender game racer turbo GT all drivers are installed joystick is configured the game reads it! and in the game the camera constantly turns against the number arrow, how to fix it? I even tried to download X360 for emulation, but it still didn't help!
And about how to change the controls, I found the controls.ini file in the game folder and tried to change it there, but when the game starts, it always weighs on the blue whale logo! that is, it does not start when this file is replaced with the original, the game works again! ? help the game interested, that's just not very convenient to play with the rotation of the camera on the SCM!
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail_Ks 09.11.21

Try "SCP Driver" for dual shock, but it may help you too. I have a DualShock 4 that works beautifully with them on a PC. also try x360ce x64 and x32, regardless of your bit depth (I think about what to throw into the root of the game (to .exe) in the course). Good luck

B
BAKHSHI 09.11.21

Thanks, let's try right now)

B
BAKHSHI 09.11.21

Nothing succeeded! Okay, thanks for the help in short, but I even didn't want to suffer so much! Through the X7 mouse program, I swapped the middle mouse button to the right one and I'm already used to it normally!