3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brandsmile1 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Guys, where to buy hitman 6 on pc? : D (Hitman (2016))

I'm not a special player, but dad really wants this game. Usually we took in stores or stalls, but now I can't find it. Help me please
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormtroopir 09.11.21

Brandsmile1
is available for purchase on Steam

D
Diablonos 09.11.21

Brandsmile1
Every igromagaz won't have a key until the disk version is released, sometime in the fall.

U
USSoldier 09.11.21

Brandsmile1
on incentive buy

A
Alexandrovitch 09.11.21

Better wait until all episodes are out ... Then buy the full edition at a discount later this year

T
The dmitry disaire 09.11.21

GRiDOX
can be purchased immediately

K
KAPRAL27 09.11.21

The Hitman hasn't been hacked yet. If you don’t have internet or it’s weak, forget about buying. And besides, the hitman comes out in episodes, so far there were only two. The rest will be released before the end of the year.

K
Kyubi 09.11.21

This game will not be available on discs until the end of the year. it is released in episodes, and no one will take part of the game at full price.
So, you need to buy on Steam or wait until it is fully released and take the disc.

B
Brandsmile1 09.11.21

Thanks everybody! :))))

b
bushmaster 09.11.21

KAPRAL27
heard that you are buying some edition, all episodes will be automatically loaded on your way

d
deIIis 09.11.21

diagen138
FULL EXPERIENCE [Episodes 1-7]

b
bushmaster 09.11.21

deIIis
well, buy it and not take a steam bath , by the way is the game worth the money?

d
deIIis 09.11.21

diagen138
Yes, the incentive has a full pack of 1300 rubles.
The game is worth the money. The second episode of "Sapienza" was a success.

b
bushmaster 09.11.21

deIIis
but there will be no Russian voice acting, as I understand it

d
deIIis 09.11.21

diagen138
Yes, subtitles only.
You will go through several variations - you will learn all the dialogues by heart)

b
bushmaster 09.11.21

deIIis
eh, sorry

d
deIIis 09.11.21

diagen138
In many games nowadays, voice acting is not done, except for English.
DooM 4 exception (only Chinese (trad) was not voiced)

b
bushmaster 09.11.21

deIIis
and also, explain to me, do you have to kill one target in each episode, or several?

d
deIIis 09.11.21

diagen138
In Sapienza it is necessary to eliminate two targets + destroy the virus. There were 2 targets in Paris.
In both episodes, the targets are male and female.

K
Kay Ovald 09.11.21

She's not out yet, take it easy.

d
deIIis 09.11.21

Kay Ovald
On disks, yes.
They will release the full version on disks, they promised.
Disks are not profitable, in our time, to release. The digital version is more convenient, especially the episodic nature of the game.
The disk drive is already superfluous in the PC, especially since the game will be installed from the drive for a very, very long time.
Brandsmile1
Shops and stalls - pirated versions were bought.
Hitman is only a license, because Denuvo, unlike pirated versions, the game will cost many times more.
The digital version of Hitman requires a constant Internet connection, any failure at the Internet provider will lead to the failure to save the game progress.