3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keepre 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Napoleon VS Empire: Total War (Napoleon: Total War)

Poll which part is better in your opinion?
Personally, I like Empire more, there are more opportunities, 4 times more territories, etc ...
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shumikad 09.11.21

after Napoleon, I don't want to return to the Empire =)) The
19th century is closer to me))

ZY, In Napoleon I really liked the change of seasons, historical portraits of emperors and more historical "skins" of units))

g
grandpannamanyac 09.11.21

There is not enough scale. In Empire he played for England, built the economy in Europe, and fought in America.

P
PunisheR2018 09.11.21

Despite the fact that I have not played Empire, Napoleon is better)))

D
DevenFist 09.11.21

Empire is the dumbest AI that makes the dumbest mistakes on the battlefield. In the company of high difficulty, he could not think of putting the soldiers on ships and disembarking in my UK. I don’t see this in Napoleon yet, they haven’t landed a landing for me yet, but I have been playing NTV for only 2 hours, so everything is ahead, but on the battlefield, AI has grown wiser. +1 to Napoleon. But I would have liked the Empire on the Napoleon engine.

C
Carim 09.11.21

AI can be corrected with patches, but the empire has more opportunities both geographically and technologically, besides, the historicity I will tell you is rather controversial, more precisely superficial in Napoleon.

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

In Napoleon, the graphics, the historical faces of the characters, have significantly increased, which is not the case in the Empire. BUT there are more powers in the empire, the map is larger, and there is also more freedom than in Napoleon. I am for the Empire

m
morison1991 09.11.21

Yes, they are both great.

s
sergoadam 09.11.21

The only thing that is interesting about the empire is that the scale and variety of factions is solid. The meaning is, as usual, the same. In Napoleon, it is already more interesting what is connected with history and you can try to follow the textbook and not fold or turn the history in your own way. Well, the schedule, the change of seasons, etc. this is understandable NTV came out later, therefore it is better

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

Agree! Napoleon is truly historic! But are there really fewer opportunities in the Empire? Capture America, create YOUR state, as if India captured America and established Revolutionary India there! So it seems more interesting to me ... And in Napoleon ... well, yes, I admit, I really like him too! But there, if you create some kind of state, France will KILL you! She attacks and attacks! Playing for England in 1808, France had half of Europe + Switzerland! And in how many moves ??? And if I play a European power! I only have to destroy France, and only then talk about freedom!

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

PS If you play with France, then you will be crushed! There is no time for politics, only to fight! The first task is the capture of Vienna! And how to capture it if there are Kutuzov, Blucher, Karl of Austria and every dofiga troops !!! And I have Bonaparte and the others, but they have few troops! Until you create reinforcements, they will kill you! Everything! France is defenseless!

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

Der GAUSS
Don't worry, I know all this very well! But I mean creating your own independent state, not a game. try to give all the territory except Moscow to Austria or Prussia (for example) and then seize it all over again! I mean it! (About 100 this option is more interesting, and not as limited as in Napoleon than in Empire)

s
sergoadam 09.11.21

I wanted to add something to your argument, but I don't see the point))))
I think the games are essentially a little different, I like the story more, for example, others like the conquest of everyone and everything.
it is a pity that the creators released a second shogun-boring. it would be better for example in the 17th century or in Rome, if only with better graphics and everything new that is in Europe and Napoleon

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

Der GAUSS
None of me will get anywhere, I have done this myself many times) "Long, dreary, but terribly interesting" - I was just talking about this ... You would have tried to do all this with France! Or here's what - so that it was generally competent! Do the same with any state, and then declare war on everyone: D Only in this way

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

Der GAUSS Interesting
, though! We'll have to build large armies to fight back! France, for example, has a large territory + a protectorate of Italy. And if, let's say, play with Italy (although this is impossible). Let's say! T.K. it is a small state, Austria will look at it! And since it is also a protectorate of France, they will definitely try to destroy it! I suggest you try to give everything except the capital, turn into a Republic and fight! Because 1805 - 1812 time of wars, then most likely all powers will want to take possession of your land. Therefore, it is much more interesting to play. As for the Empire, there isn't much war there. Austria does not seem to be at war with anyone (well, the Ottomans, Mongols and Persians, it goes without saying), Prussia too.

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

Der GAUSS
Were! For example the Netherlands! Yes, they have territory in India, but who will get there? Maratha and Mongols howl at each other, then they do not care about this island! So it doesn't count

M
Mr Darth 09.11.21

Der GAUSS
Well, okay ... yes, 4, made a mistake)))

B
Boris228 09.11.21

Napaleon the best)

K
Karikaturra 09.11.21

Napoleon: Total War

A
Aladna_Hill 09.11.21

acedemon Nothing
. Characters such as Arthur Wellesley, Mikhail Kutuzov and Napoleon Bonaparte are immortal. They can get wounded in battle, after which they get to the capital, and like the next turn they return to the game.