3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Leg injury. (DayZ)

Hi people. Faced with a strange problem, namely - after a tragic fall from a height of two steps, the Persian began to whine about pain in his legs. I put on a tire and changed my worn-out shoes, but he was still whining, and this terrible red message crawls out every 5 seconds. Can this be removed, or should I expect a crawl mode soon?
Well, and another question - do worn-out clothes somehow lose their functions? Do I need to update my wardrobe once a day? And such devices as a knife, a bottle opener.
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 09.11.21

Putnik_Dirar Painkillers are
needed on the leg, and clothes will wear out from bullets and things from use!

P
Putnik_Dirar 09.11.21

varw My
legs are in order - I started another tire and changed another pair of boots, for more "fresh" ones. Some of this helped)

I understand how items wear out, but do they often need to be replaced with new ones. Is it so critical? Such things as a compass, binoculars, etc. are useless after wear - there is a visual effect. But how wear affects, for example, clothes (with the exception of shoes) is not entirely clear. Can the hermetic properties be lost? Or more damage when injured.

D
DimanGhost 09.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
if your clothes are in bad condition, then when you receive damage, all the items that are in the clothes also deteriorate, if the clothes are in good condition, then it delays damage to items, and in general, after receiving damage, what is the condition of clothes and most items, so the better the condition, the more likely the items will not become unusable after receiving damage. The character is also cooler in torn clothes.

P
Putnik_Dirar 09.11.21

DimanGhost
Thanks a lot ! I did not even assume that the condition of the inventory depends on the condition of the clothes.