3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DionisiiD 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Diablo Key (Diablo 2)

The key fell from the diablo on the classic. What is its purpose? It cannot be lifted. Explain who knows.
25 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 09.11.21

screen? the game?

D
DionisiiD 09.11.21

I went into Cs, fell there, I didn't screen it, I didn't think something. If it still falls, I'll throw it off.

n
nwn2030 09.11.21

for 100,500 cs no key fell - (
Maybe it was an ordinary key, but you had a full inventory?

D
DionisiiD 09.11.21

the key was brown, consisting of 3 words

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

the key was brown, consisting of 3 words
DionisiiD, the cherished Key of a Thousand Truths ?????? praise you mortal !!! finally, in my lifetime, someone knocked it out !!!! You can't

raise it,
I hope you haven't closed the TU game? it can only be lifted by a barbarian with a minimum of 150 str! urgently download this !!! in addition, the owner of the barbarian must be pure in spirit and unclouded by reason. hope you are not doing well at school? say yes !!

p
passed 09.11.21

Key item for calling the clown, off.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

The key fell from the diablo on the classics has
passed, if these are innovations, then I will be beside myself. ;-)
[edit] Key of summoning the CLONE: D

i
ixdon 09.11.21

Black Tower Key?

T
The boss 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
Key of summoning the CLONE Firk
would have a heart attack if such a key fell to him: D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

The Boss
,; DDD and cho, count up, such a key falls, you cook it ONE in a cube and open the red portal to "The CLONE Domain"! ; D you come in - and there is a pit, like Duriel's, there is one HE and it keels you from the first attack! goodbye clothes: DD

m
midtone 09.11.21

DionisiiD wrote: the
key was brown consisting of 3 words.
Maybe letters?

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

DionisiiD
Cs ili nmcs (hcs)?

D
DionisiiD 09.11.21

the game was Cs. There were three people. I asked them about the key. I was told that this is a new feature for the elite. It became interesting to me, so I asked on the forum.

D
DionisiiD 09.11.21

The name of the key in English began with the words key of and two more words. nothing to do with uber keys. I have never met a combination of these words before. Most interesting. Before that, I read a lot of information on the forum, I have not seen anything like it.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

DionisiiD, the question is one - are you sure that the key fell on the classics, and not in LoD? )

D
DionisiiD 09.11.21

In the new season, I play only the classics so far.

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

This is clearly magic!
There is only one spoiler logic in d2 - to make the player interesting. and if you need to explain something - "it's magic."
In short, if we talk about the fact that resurrecting a digested corpse is illogical, it is necessary, IMHO, to start with the fact that resurrection is illogical at all. and if, within the framework of the game, we allow it, then the chewed corpse will magically "stick together". ;)

m
midtone 09.11.21

I understood. This is the key to the eighth mule's nondrop, and you missed it.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

DionisiiD, okich, look, what a garbage - in LODA (continuation) there are such keys: Key of Hate / Terror / Destruction.

on the classics THIS WAS NOT. :-) The chance that you saw them on the classics is negligible. think again, maybe you are mistaken and have spiked at least a little in LoD? specifically - flew to the Countess, Summoner or Nihlatak. it was so?

R
RainInTheNight 09.11.21

Obsessed
Brown, three words, like a key - dagger jade tan vdun!