3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ihmisixsixsix 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Raiden's costumes in Metal Gear Rising (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

How to open or how to use?
19 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Queen of geass 09.11.21

Some costumes are bought - these are DLC costumes for Guy Fawkes and Raiden's costume from Metal Gear Solid 4, others are unlocked as you progress through the game on Hard difficulty and above, as well as for finding all the secrets, such as soldiers hidden in boxes, officers' hands, codecs, etc. .d. (=

I
Ihmisixsixsix 09.11.21

Queen of Geass
Thank you for your answer. =)

K
Kageri sendou 09.11.21

Yeah, it takes a lot of work to unlock all the costumes in the game.

Q
Queen of geass 09.11.21

KoToRu
Please (=

I
Ihmisixsixsix 09.11.21

And 2 more questions: How to block strikes, and how to change the difficulty of the game?

Q
Queen of geass 09.11.21

KoToRu They teach you how to
block blows at the very beginning, if you agree to go through the tutorial :) To block you need to press the direction button, in the direction where the enemy is attacking and press the light blow button))
And the difficulty can be changed when you start a new game, and then when you complete the game, you will be able to change the difficulty for any level (=

I
Ihmisixsixsix 09.11.21

Queen of Geass
And during the passage of the level you can not change in any way?

Q
Queen of geass 09.11.21

KoToRu
As far as I know, no.

Q
Queen of geass 09.11.21

FOOTBALL
So the question is about how to change the difficulty during the game :)

M
MaksRevan 09.11.21

Queen of Geass
Maybe Gray Fox's suit, not Guy? =)

l
lorem_ipsum 09.11.21

Queen of Geass
And tfu, sorry, dull HD
I thought he was asking about changing skins during the game)

V
Villeas 09.11.21

So how much CUSTOM BODY is in the game at all?

I
Ivan Prischepa 09.11.21

Tell me, what exactly do the costumes change besides the appearance?

H
Hexogen 09.11.21

Ivan Prischepa
No, why?

A
Artem Pozheviev 09.11.21

can anyone write the characteristics of all suits and swords

F
Funny cat 09.11.21

Most of the costumes and bodies affect only the appearance, exceptions:

Bodies:
Custom Body Blue - increases protection, but reduces damage and electrolyte replenishment, it is obtained for 50% of VR missions in 3rd place.
Custom Body Red - reduces defense, increases damage, it is obtained for 30% of VR missions in 3rd place.
Custom Body Yellow - increases protection and the rate of electrolyte replenishment, increases electrolyte consumption in Blade Mode, it is obtained in 100% VR missions in 3rd place.

Custom Body Red is the most useful body in the game, but you need straight arms to kill quickly in it.

Weapon:
Armor Breaker - 20% chance to ignore armor. To get it, you need to collect all 30 left hands of the officers.
Fox Blade - 100% chance to ignore armor, cheat weapons. It was originally given as a bonus to the disc versions.
High-Frequency Long Sword - high radius of impact, the slowest sword in the game, to get it you need to complete all 20 VR missions in 1st place.
HF Machete - low damage, high attack speed. To obtain, you need to collect 10 data blocks.
HF Blade - high damage, medium speed. Basic sword, available from the start.
HF Murasama - maximum damage, high speed, increased electrolyte replenishment. To get it you need to complete the game.
HF Wooden Sword - ignores armor, there is a chance of stunning, stunned enemies immediately disappear. To get it, you need to find all five soldiers in the boxes.
Stun Blade - 20% chance to stun. To obtain, you need to collect all 30 data blocks.

HF Murasama is the best sword in the game for stats.

Wigs:
Infinite Wig A - Infinite auxiliary weapon ammo, rocket launchers, grenades. To get it, you need to complete the game on Normal difficulty and collect 10 officers' left hands.
Infinite Wig B - Infinite Blade Mode and Ripper Mode. To get it, you need to complete the game on Normal difficulty and collect 20 left hands of the officers.
Blade Mode Wig - Endless Blade Mode in which Raiden can cut through armor as effectively as using Fox Blade. To get it, you need to complete the game on Hard difficulty and collect all 30 left hands of the officers.

Infinite Wig B - Most useful due to Infinite Ripper Mode.

A
Artem Pozheviev 09.11.21

Sanderland
thanks a lot , otherwise I have weapons and armor, but I don't really know English

F
FinnHam 09.11.21

Sanderland
Hi, I have a problem ... I passed the game. I was given a wig and Sam's sword, but after I decided to go through again (without creating a new record) on hard. I went into customization, but there is no sword. And no wig either.
Any suggestions?

t
this isnt weed 09.11.21

FinnHam
When starting a new game, all items disappear. Therefore, you need to go to the campaign, chapters tab and select the second chapter.