3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Greyrat (Dark Souls 3)

I heard a rumor that he might return after the third campaign. How can this be achieved?
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
XrOnA666 09.11.21

Eagle-Owl
Spoilerhttp: //ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%81
Bye only assumptions. As far as I understand, there is no exact information on this matter.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

Eagle-Owl
I think that it will not return, because there is no one to save it anymore .. And why send it? From Irithyll, he pinned a few twinkles. titanites and scales, just at that time the necessary pumping for weapons, and now, after the dragon's peak, all the titanites from the grandmother are sold, he will not bring anything useful, judging by the logic.

E
Eagle-owl 09.11.21

Ivanych
And what if he brings another piece? Or something else

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Eagle-Owl
You've heard false rumors. There is no way to save him a third time.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

Eagle-Owl
A piece will definitely not bring, there are only EIGHT of them for the whole game.

A
Alexander Borodin 09.11.21

Marty52
I don’t know. I'm not going to state anything, but some people wrote that Greyrat came back alive with them.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Alexander Borodin
Then I ask you to cite quotes from these people, for there are those who consider the trip to Iritill as a third dispatch. It is important to hear from the very people the conditions under which he survives, because on the English Wiki it is written unambiguously: there is no way to save him for the last time. And there is not one person who tests and fills all this.

s
siame 09.11.21

And if you don't send it a third time? Is it after sending it for the third time, something extra is added from its ashes? Let him sit at home, then.

A
Alexander Borodin 09.11.21

Marty52
I'm sorry, but I don't want to discourage myself with searching for these records. on the vastness of this site they are, if so interesting. there were no conditions there, only guesses were unsubstantiated. and immediately warned that I was not going to say something. I will trust the wiki more than the words of several people without any facts.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Alexander Borodin
I beg your pardon, but I do not want to discourage myself with the search for these records
. It's okay.

there were no conditions there, only guesses were unfounded.
I, in principle, thought so. I also saw this on the same site.

and immediately warned that I was not going to assert something.
I was just interested in what exactly these people wrote. Because to say something contrary to English. Vicky is pretty weird, because there are people there, sorry for the expression, don't suffer shit.

I will trust the wiki more than the words of a few people without any facts.
That's right.

siame
Is after sending for the third time, something extra is added from his ashes?
Yes, but not very important things appear there.

o
oralborne 09.11.21

Yes, developed with Grayrat's third sortie, they confused us thoroughly. But on Vicki it is written that he is returning, possibly after the murder of the Lothric Twins, and I sent him before they were killed and found him on the roof of the Archives.