3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 09.11.21 08:33 pm

How is the game doing with performance? (Quantum Break)

Who is the gambler in this "miracle" of the gaming industry and how are you doing with the performance?
on board PEC i5 6500 / GTX 960/8 of RAM and at low, wild soap! even in half the second graphene was better. 20 fps with constant, wild lags, freezes for 3-5 seconds, I run from the HDD (in Google they say they need ssd because the game loads a lot in the process)
is it my pitch is not correct or the game is not very good?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

You're right! Where are the hands of the developers! But I downloaded the repack from the khatab with the latest patch. In the game, I set the lighting to medium, super shadows high, left the rest at maximum. Not much other settings gobble up. I cut out all unnecessary programs on the slave table. Heaven and earth, the result was !!!!!!!!! And by the way, I put everything on an SSD.

G
Gryxa 09.11.21

IvasiKov, what is
your pitch? And before the patch it was just as wildly lagging?

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

In profile. Not the right word (I could hardly even enter the game before the patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d
dessanlord 09.11.21

What are you driving? I have an old i5-3330, 8 RAM and Vidyaha R9 270 overclocked a bit, 50 FPS at high without soap, passed in 1 day.

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

dessanlord
Mmmmm ....... So you are a god. But with the new patch, then I too))))

d
dessanlord 09.11.21

IvasiKov
I had a release version, even before the patches. They say the patch, on the contrary, worsens everything)))

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

Do you have a license?

S
Scorponozhek 09.11.21

Gryxa wrote:
GTX 960/8 RAM
That says it all

I
ILIA_1992 09.11.21

Turn on scaling. Disabling scaling takes a lot of fps.

G
Gryxa 09.11.21

Scorponozhek
does not bother you that in the minimum 760 you need

L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

I recently watched a movie at 60 fps, everything went fine.
and quantum for some reason slows down in people with more vigorous pitch.
I tried to go to YouTube to see, turned on 1080p - well, ok, it seems, it goes. but I didn't like it.
better to revisit something from the 90s.