3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jormungand211 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Agent customization question (XCOM 2)

Will it be possible to change the agent's country and class? For example, a Brazilian sniper into an American "grender" with an exoskeleton, or a psi operative with an exoskeleton and genetic modifications and a huge gun.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.11.21

Jormungand211

Journalists have already written that there are even more customizations than necessary, so the country is most likely possible.
At the expense of changing the class, it is unlikely, although there may be something like the possibility of retraining fighters and distributing points on a new one.

D
Destroyer208 09.11.21

Will go out and see

x
xoen 09.11.21

Jormungand211 The
country / name can be changed for sure. The videos are.
I'm not sure about the class, but there is a training hangar on the carrier ship for soldiers. Again, the videos are.

V
Victory 09.11.21

country, name, surname, nickname (call sign), face, hairstyle, eye color, race, temper (mood), tattoos, hats, face masks (scarves) change and correspond, but, as I understand it, not all at once. ..

F
Freakymelon 09.11.21

You can change whatever your heart desires. The class changes into specials. building (in appearance - a rocking chair). The class change lasts 10 game days. In the same center, you can strengthen the fighter, i.e. raise his rank. The rank increases for the same 10 days. Judging by the gameplay cutscenes, these changes / improvements are quite costly, not suitable for beginners. Also, if you play carefully, the soldier should be sent there when he is confident in others (there is a shift): 10 days is not a day or two. If you take a chance, then by chance you can either win or fly like plywood over Paris.
The rest is when you want. Change gender - please; to put a tattoo / coloring - allowed; shorten hairstyle, skin / armor color - change - indulge in health, etc. etc. As they say, nothing is true, everything is allowed.
PS: if you wish, change the look of your sword, paint it red, name it "Lucy" and go hack the aliens.
PSS: I'm not sure about psionics. After all, they need a psi laboratory.

J
Jormungand211 09.11.21

Freakymelon
SPS

n
nights00 09.11.21

Freakymelon
in the name of the fight against aliens, probably, it is not a sin to change the floor
aerodynamics there ...

R
Raxm 09.11.21

Does it make sense to bother with customization if you see the fighters far from above?
The plot should be more interesting, there are more missions, not pretty faces

a
andrey12334 09.11.21

great will make Putin

a
andydron 09.11.21

It remains to be added, the number of customization points depends on the rank. The higher the rank, the more points are opened for change.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

andydron
In general, I just told everyone the news on time 😉 just when even the most furious fans like me stopped playing it

a
andydron 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Forum is not only a fresh news agency, but also information. People will find "customization" by searching, read, and will have a more complete idea. Yes, even I personally, as soon as the game came out, did not play, I knew about a bunch of bugs in the newly released game. But after a couple of three patches, you can already play. And there are quite a few people like that, and there is information for such people. The main thing is that infa was replenished. :)