3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikeSoft_RUS 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Behind the Doom Bar (Doom (2016))

Well sho, welcome =)
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

Strong early, let the game come out, then there will be a bar.

I
InkvizitorDk 09.11.21

It will be released then the fig knows when. I remember that someone said that Doom 4 will be released in 2010, but in the end it’s already 2012, and there is no material on the game. The game will be released no earlier than the second half of 2013 - this is the minimum.

s
soulShakz 09.11.21

InkvizitorDk
yeah, in the end it's already 2014, and no trailers or announcements yet :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

When I was here two years ago, there was about the same picture as now: nothing is known for sure) How sad it is. Is it another long-term construction, like DNF?

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Necromancer from the future in the subject!

A
AlexBaldunin 09.11.21

Here the guys (Canada) are already waiting for
Spoiler

K
Klinokol 09.11.21

The bartenders were recruited in advance))

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

Klinokol
This is the second set of bartenders) The
last one was eaten by a mancubus))

M
Mr. Freeman 09.11.21

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow ........ release. Damn, just go. Bucket in profile. Will the boys go?

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

Mr.Freeman
Well, this is not a bucket yet .. but rather a basin))

Everything will fly, with a couple of specific graphics settings disabled.

M
Mr. DOOM 09.11.21

Hey Ya.

M
Mr. Freeman 09.11.21

Grandshot
Well, thanks))) reassured. I drove this bitch 680th to the maximum. The GPU runs at 1200mhz and the memory is 7200mhz. Thermal paste turns into crackers in 3 months. I change constantly. At one time I tupanul .. There was an opportunity to drain it and take the 690th. I still regretted money then. It was before the crisis .. now I regret terribly (((((

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

Mr.Freeman
And drivers do not crash after such overclocking? For example, I had a GTX 770 with a slight factory overclocking and vice versa, I had to lower the frequencies a little, because the driver was constantly falling off.

M
Mr. Freeman 09.11.21

Grandshot
You know ..... there are no problems with firewood, I fought for a long time and looked for frequencies and modes. As a result, it was possible to set both the voltage and the power target perfectly. I myself am surprised ... the nominal memory frequency is 6000 MHz .... how she manages to keep 7200 mind I can not imagine. Probably still the cooling of the case plays a role. 5 x 120 mm fans. blow