3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TemplarEr 09.11.21 08:33 pm

How to increase the number of arrows and throwing weapons? (Mount Blade)

Hello everyone, I would like to know:
1) Is it possible to increase the Number of arrows and met. weapons in packs, i.e. not 7/7 but 100/100 by hacking and editing?
2) If so, how ???
Thanks in advance for your answer)
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 09.11.21

You can, of course, but why do you need it? It's not realistic. And so, all this is done in the file: "item_kinds1", which is in the folder: "Native". For all the changes to work, if I don't confuse it with something else, then you need to start the game again. But how to increase the number, well, I don’t know, if anyone knows, it’s Sveige.

S
SVAEIG 09.11.21

No, in itemkinds the changes work when loading a save, which is pretty handy. In other cases, you need to start a new game.

T
TemplarEr 09.11.21

Thanks a lot))))

T
TemplarEr 09.11.21

And if I play with another module, do I need to take the same folder?
and by the way, what is responsible for what in itemkinds I want to edit the throwing tapors a little

S
ShamomahS 09.11.21

And if I play with another module, do I need to take the same folder?
Yes, you will need to take the file from the mod folder.
what is responsible for what in itemkinds I want to edit throwing tapors a little under editing
Here in it you can edit weight, damage, etc.

S
SVAEIG 09.11.21

Weight, damage, price, availability for sale, type, number of items (for throwers or quivers), modifiers, animation types, location on the body, etc. You can make a throwing cabbage, edible plate or a horse that shoots darts, but the game does not react well to this and in most cases crashes.

S
ShamomahS 09.11.21

Here, listen to what Uncle Sveige says to you, he knows all about it))

T
TemplarEr 09.11.21

THANKS, I ask for the caps, I'm glad that PlayGround has such experienced people who can help. Thanks again

a
azsn_97 09.11.21

How to increase the flight of an arrow ??