3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obsessed 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Rasskillov cl sorki (Diablo 2)

people, scribble, who is not in scrap, how do you throw / plan to throw skills to your sorka, preferably with an indication of the goal (wigs / hcs / other). thank you in advance. I hope for srachiki. ^ _ ^
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

what happened before the vaep (+1 heat ischo), I will not indicate the purpose.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dosmotr, and how, against the immune system in normas? well, cold light rarely come across? I just did the last cold-fire times, + 4-5 in Lightning.

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Obsessed
There was not a single communication. In general, I do not approve of these cold-fires and three-stitches, as well as tsm up to 17lvl.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dosmotr, i.e. "20 and not a millimeter less"? : D

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

Fo, CM while at 15, tried to swing the fire wall, it did not work out very well, well, it is convenient to cut a fat beetle for wigs. Snakes on the patch have not yet come across. Heat at 10k mana almost does not regenerate, it is not clear what it needs.

n
nwn2030 09.11.21

; RunaEld
beetle is optional. Don't pump heat, swing better than BO-burbarian

p
passed 09.11.21

Obsessed
You don't know. : D FO, CM, Tp - max, tiplata, slate, other masters - 1, the remains are equally in the new and the wall, to finish off and "clean the area". Hts, if what. ;)

B
BDSM 09.11.21

Nah on the software generally three-element sorcerers? Just for the snakes on the wig? I do not have any problems at all to carry the blizzard, the hcs fly with the same trash. This is how many orbs do you need to fire into the council in order to bring them down? : D Or those who carry the orb soy, do not perform 3 act on the classics?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

passed, fise scored, nasyalnika! ; D and sho, cold + light is not enough? Why is the wall? just according to my feelings, a weak wall is not ice ..: (
oops, another bdsm! =)

p
passed 09.11.21

Obsessed
Do not regenerate under the wall. And what is weak, there is also a classic statics. ;)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

passed, hmm .. and the immunes attacked by lightning fire + cold regenerate?

there is a static, but the beauty of the wall is to throw it at Travi across the entire screen under the feet of the cold immune "grandmother" (hello, firk) and kill her without getting angry! ;-)

p
passed 09.11.21

Obsessed
Regenate. Because the damage is not frame-by-frame, unlike the wall. Without static, you are tempted to wait for your grandmother to fry. : D And why the heck? Aggressive play style! : {

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

passed, hmm .. but what about the opinion of the master? ; (
Dosmotr wrote:
There was not a single communicator. I generally do not approve of these cold fires and tricycles,
apparently, he also has aggressive play! ;-)
PS Aggressive is not aggressive, but I have a wall + fm (14 + 1) + 2 sorc sk fried very briskly. : 3

p
passed 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
There was not a single communication.
There will be. :)

Obsessed wrote:
wall + fm (14 + 1) +2 sorc sk
Well, this is too much for a homeless parasite. The rest of the hp will be enough to burn and fw 5-10 lvl.

BDSM wrote:
How many orbs do you need to fire into the council to bring them down? : D Or those who drag the orb, do not perform Act 3 on the classics?
On cl, n1 same.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

the remains
passed, xs, I burned everything fuck: D and I don’t like the homeless - on the cl ..

k
kibor_g 09.11.21

Obsessed
Why do you need this, or have you forgotten how to swing? -))

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

kibor_g, I want to try something new. besides, not for me wigs :-) PROBABLY: D

k
kibor_g 09.11.21

Obsessed
PROBABLY
Where does such uncertainty come from ???

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

kibor_g, Pts simple - runes will probably be a bit needed, but carrying a firmus on the server is an occupation that requires self-denial. ©; D