3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
ONYXYS 09.11.21 08:34 pm

Can't you play wine8? (Diablo 2)

I really wanted to play, but I can't use wines8, as far as I understand. Or is it possible?
I installed the game, but I could not start it. I tried to put compatibility, I also read everyone there. It still didn't work out. In the evening I'll try to figure it out again. If you can play, then my hands are crooked. I will look for a problem. Hope someone can help with some advice.
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.11.21

Can.

m
midtone 09.11.21

ONYXYS
You just need to put a normal patch or something like that

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

ONYXYS
You can try to run with this: http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2.html

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

I'm rolling norms on vin10, try xp s3 compatibility, I didn't seem to do anything else)

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

I have 8.1 x64 wines. Everything flies. Put the normal assembly and buns from the firm

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dima Bessik, what normal build are you talking about?

a
annortheone 09.11.21

If you play 8-10 wines in the window, then everything is just awful, there is no optimization, constant lags on the screen, if there are a lot of summons, frame jerks when running. To play d2 on these operating systems so-called, frankly, masochism.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

G_V
Didn't notice such problems ... in general ...: D

a
annortheone 09.11.21

KuLogin Run
on win7 in a window, on 10k and compare. For me personally, these jerks hurt my eyes, on wines 7, the game of Enivei behaves more smoothly.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

G_V Xs
, I don't have any jerks at all)) except when the Internet is half-dead ... but here everyone is equal))

a
annortheone 09.11.21

KuLogin
No, it's not because of the Internet.

D
Darkman-BFG 09.11.21

I have Win 10 (the same 8), everything works fine in a window, without any compatibility ...

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

G_V
I'm on a business trip, a week there, a week here, a week slows down a week = ... it depends on the Internet for me

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

Obsessed
"Clean" "d2, and then a patch with pg. Without bells and whistles, crackers and other garbage.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Dima Bessik, well, yes. and for some reason I thought about the character build. well, you know, there, for a magical search, for gold mining.

C
Caesars 09.11.21

played at 8, everything was fine, download the repack norms and play)

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Caesars
Repack and Normal are mutually exclusive paragraphs.

C
Caesars 09.11.21

Torum.
well buy it, it costs a penny now)))

D
Darkman-BFG 09.11.21

Caesars
Why repack, license, installation keys freely available on the internet

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Caesars Purchased
long ago.