3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
METAH 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Let's ban it just like that? (Diablo 2)

It was like this Darkman_smite, not sharing something with some completely left brow, gives me a ban simply on a purely subjective opinion and claims that it is me. Although he cannot provide evidence. This is insanity. And his pseudo assistant kicks my mule 100 times from which I'm trying to find out the reason for the ban. I think this is not correct. I demand an unban and an apology.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkman-BFG 09.11.21

No, it was like this: First, you got a kick for a checkmate, then, having said that you would come from a twink, you got a ban for the same thing, then you began to discuss the actions of the moderator, which is also prohibited, in parallel writing insults to the moderator, simultaneously claiming that it wasn't you! I hope I didn't miss anything and for the future, please re-read the rules several times! The ban was reasonable, I have everything.

D
Darkman-BFG 09.11.21

Pk-Light
Tell me please, why then do I not banya all in a row, but only your accounts? After all, based on your words, I am generally the embodiment of inadequacy. And from other accounts, you did not want to find out the reason (although I was not obliged), you continued to break the rules with obscenities and flooding, and the one I appointed / tmpop did everything right when I kicked you from the chat channel ..... I don't see meaning in this topic, in principle, all the players saw it and they "told you about it" (Quotes for a reason)

D
Darkman-BFG 09.11.21

The man wanted explanations, he received them, although he denies it, I have never banned anyone just like that!

a
annortheone 09.11.21

Very, very left. OK....)))

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Darkman-BFG wrote:
I wanted to find out the reason (although it is forbidden)
damn it, this is somehow wrong. :-( but there is no way out - the modern horseradish will have time to explain the reason to each nozzle so that she understands it.Roughly speaking, if I understand the argumentation, but I am among 100 people, of which 80 are dolboyas, then it's not an option to rock the boat.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

wow .. we were visited by a LEMONET! =) Ave Lemon, morituri te salutant!

D
Darkman-BFG 09.11.21

Obsessed
Yes, I put it wrong, not prohibited, but "not obliged". This is how it will be more correct