3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noob Inquisitor 09.11.21 08:35 pm

On Killing Enemies (Styx: Master of Shadows)

I just started the game, I got to the third memory, and the question arises: is there a difference between taking out enemies and just passing by? Will there be any bonuses from this or is there really no difference?
And more about the coins. What will they give if you collect, for example, not all the coins, but miss a thing or two. Will the reward also rely?)
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
ge-force 09.11.21

I have played the game more than once, and I can say: it is up to you to kill or not, but if you want to get more points for completing a mission, it is better to refrain from murders and pass by) Murder goals are not included in the account, as well as missions where there is no way to kill you can't do without, from how you go through missions and in what style (kill everyone or bypass enemies) what skills you unlock in the "predator" tab will depend, now about coins for each collected coin give experience, and give it even if you missed things two are not important, but if you want, you can try to collect them all (I personally did not attach much importance to collecting coins) I don’t know about the bonus because I didn’t collect all of them. Ps if I missed something or did not write exactly correct me.)

N
Noob Inquisitor 09.11.21

ge-force
Thanks for the detailed answer) Now I will know.

g
ge-force 09.11.21

Inquisitor of the noobs
No friend