3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MCMLXXXIX 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Big Inagua (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I was looking for a topic, I did not find anything similar.
In general, does it make sense to upgrade your Big Inagua island? What does it give in return?

And I'll ask right away if there is such a thing in AC4, as, for example, in the previous parts. You invest in something, and you money falls every half hour. Like passive earnings?
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 09.11.21

MCMLXXXIX
Free hiring of dancers when building a brothel, the same for the fighters, but I don't remember exactly what to build for them. Money does not drip from buildings.

M
MCMLXXXIX 09.11.21

Laysik_One
Do you need to equip the mansion? What's the use? It costs a lot of money, but they are not easy to earn ...)

C
Camper88 09.11.21

only 8 improvements no profit they do not give you need toko for beauty
Brothel costs 15k gives you the opportunity to use dancers for free
Bonfire 7k Pirates can be hired for free.

A
Alexey Chernyshev 09.11.21

As soon as I heard about the improvement of the island, my eyes immediately lit up, so I think it would be nice to install cannons over there, but here to build a wall, well, observation towers, of course, since the island is full of ready-made stone blocks from old buildings, and of good quality there is enough wood. And then it began. Tavern? Well ... well ... Bonfire and tents for 7k? Brothel? Renovate the facade of the estate. The guest house, the trees in the garden ... I'm starting to understand why these pirates were soon killed and their republic collapsed. = /

m
m1asmatic 09.11.21

Yes, I also poured the loot into the garden) I won't buy anything else there, even if the income was introduced .. Here they crap from the islands and could be a really steep fort, downhill, income, new buildings and other nishtyaks.

V
VadimGold 09.11.21

from leveling up the estate, the only meaning is to complete the Abstergo test and grab some goodies for the multiplayer game

C
CoNnel 09.11.21

Where is this island located? tell me the coordinates

R
Robar III 09.11.21

CoNnel
According to the plot, go, you will be taken there.

C
CoNnel 09.11.21

Robar III
And according to the plot, when? It's just that I just arrived in Nassau to collect the pirates. Does that mean they'll take me to Big Inagua later?

V
VadimGold 09.11.21

CoNnel
yes

n
noizt 09.11.21

and I threw to equip the mansion. tired of it.

m
main1991 09.11.21

and what kind of assassin is standing in the hall of edward's estate ??? I press to interact - and she immediately tears her claws, but I still can't catch up (((.

F
FallenGhost 09.11.21

main1991
I read on the forum that if you catch up with her, then later she will be in your bed)

g
gematolog 09.11.21

FallenGhost
It's true I was catching up, she runs around the house and runs to the village, in general, not far

g
gematolog 09.11.21

MCMLXXXIX
Closer to 2/3 of the passage money has nowhere to spend

A
Andrey Vyacheslavovich 09.11.21

but how to hire free workers?

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

it would be nice to have it formalized as an estate in AC2 or the Brotherhood ... and the idea with investments was very good ... it would be appropriate here