3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Keira Metz (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you send her to Novigrad, where she will be killed (by the way, how to see her body?), Will the quest "brothers in arms" fail?
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnItalianoVero 09.11.21

Toxa911
Maybe the quest is not so called (the one where you need to invite Friends to the battle with the Wild Hunt). If you kill her yourself, then the task is failed (at least on previous patches). Was it fixed or was it originally so that if you send it to Novigrad, then it won't appear for purposes?

M
Maxonior 09.11.21

UnItalianoVero The
"Brothers in Arms" quest fails if you kill Keira or send it to Radovid - I don't know. If he sent her to Kaer Morhen, she herself will help. If she went to Radovid, he would simply put the sorceress on a stake. The body can be found in Novigrad on the square. Geralt will comment on this case. Nearby, it seems like it will be possible to find the sorceress's chest with her clothes and a letter.
Spoiler impressionable and pregnant people do not look. :)
Spoiler

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Maxonior wrote: The
quest "Brothers in Arms" fails, if you kill Keira or send it to Radovid - I don't know
Why should he fail if Keira has nothing to do with this quest ?!

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

Old_Nick
How has it not? And who do we have from Velen besides her?

.Chiken 09.11.21

Playersaharan
Roche, Dijkstra, Summer.

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

.Chiken
Roche and Dijkstra belong to Novigrad, EMNIP. And Leto is dead for many, so in most cases only Keira is considered a "Brother in Arms" from Velen.

.Chiken 09.11.21

Playersaharan
And according to Summer there are some statistics, lol? xD

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

.Chiken
Of course)
Well, one fig does not change the fact that Keira is directly related to Brothers in Arms

.Chiken 09.11.21

Playersaharan
And I'm not saying that it does not. Only here Summer should not be discounted so immediately, even if someone is dead there xD

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Playersaharan wrote:
Keira has a direct relationship to his brother-in-arms
Read carefully:
Old_Nick wrote: Keira to this quest has nothing to do
Ie "logically" - yes it can be considered, um .... "sister in arms";). But in the characters (goals) of the "Brothers in Arms" quest, she is not present at any choice of the player - accordingly, her absence cannot "fail" the quest. The same goes for Summer.

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

Old_Nick
A. you meant it. I thought you were talking about the "Brothers in Arms: Velen" subquest, which you can quite fail if you kill Keira. Then yes, no questions asked

S
Sergey067 09.11.21

"Geralt will comment on this matter. Nearby it seems like it will be possible to find a sorceress's chest with her clothes and a letter.
Spoiler impressionable and pregnant people should not look. :)"

Well, I thought so even on that island when. Another fact in favor of the fact that Radovid needs to be brought down, like Foltest.

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

cool character))))))