3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igrrr 97 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Ubisoft promised 8 endings in the game. (Far Cry 4)

Do you think there are more endings in the game? After all, Ubisoft promised us as many as eight endings, and so far only four are known.
17 Comments
Sort by:
4 fingers 09.11.21

there is no plot, but there are endings

B
BlackDoomer 09.11.21

Theoretically, it is possible. With the murder of Amita, Sabal or Ming, you still do not become a king, but continue to shy away like an ordinary person .. So here are the options: Ming is alive / dead - you are the king, well, those two are also alive / dead - you are the king. And it is also possible to find a small girl - something can also happen. For example, she turns out to be your sister, whom your daddy didn't actually kill. And the developers say that there is a secret level at the end. After all, it's not just that you carried a note from your mother throughout the game.

K
Kabanchik115 09.11.21

I don’t know what about the endings, but after the alternative, when they waited 10 minutes and put the urn with ashes, the developers
should have launched an alternative version of the gameplay, where we would work with Pagan and clean up Kirat from
terrorists from the Golden Way. I think the game should have not only an alternative ending, but also a plot.

P
Paul_SH 09.11.21

Kabanchik115
For an alternative plot - with two hands FOR!)) But, unfortunately, if it does, then only in some thread of fashion ...

P
Pagan min 09.11.21

The undisclosed ending that Yubiki was talking about, plus Pagan Min's words, something like "... and great adventures await us, because I put all my business aside for you. You and I will have a lot of fun!" Shall we get to those damn guns? "," You know, Ajay, when you arrived, I thought we would do a general cleaning: dust off, shoot a few terrorists ... "they just don't want to leave alone. For the life of me!

R
RussianGames 09.11.21

igor 97
Ubisoft can promise, but not deliver.

C
CaHeK ___--- 09.11.21

I read somewhere that there will be an ending associated with Shangri la, ajay gets there, and the ending is shown,

n
noolis 09.11.21

Shangri La is not impressive, and a "spring cleaning" with Peygan would be great! I support!

M
Man_without_conscience 09.11.21

BlackDoomer
What's the secret level? The original source?

D
Danil_CF 09.11.21

UBISOFT wrote that she wanted to release a sequel after an alternative ending, but refused and is releasing the ESCAPE AND DURGES expansion

r
robotizir 09.11.21

Well, the game of every game has many endings - deleting the game, hammering on it, transferring to another player, the computer is broken, a happy ending, bad and neutral.

B
BlackDoomer 09.11.21

Human_without_conscience
It turned out to be bullshit for verification. After killing Pagan, a piece with a fallen helicopter appears, where you can pick up Pagan Min's golden handle.

P
Pachkin 09.11.21

Probably it is necessary when Sabal at the beginning says to run, we must wait 9000over minutes, and then Pagan will find us and we will fly away without paleov and destroy the Golden Way

o
otrina 09.11.21

when you come to the palace and you have a choice to drop a mine or go to a lakshmana, if you drop a mine, then there are no screensavers, the player just ends up in the house of gays and further storyless adventures after talking with yogi and reggie

P
Pachkin 09.11.21

BlackDoomer
What if this note is thrown away at some point? Can something happen?

I
Ilya Zayats 09.11.21

Pachkin
And if it's true? Maybe after that Sabal will open the door to wait? or try to sneak back? Check)

I
Ilya Zayats 09.11.21

Pachkin
Sold) Nothing has changed)