3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adelchick 09.11.21 08:35 pm

My game rating (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

To be honest, I lost no more than 10 hours in this game, because there were problems with the computer, I walked a little, but I realized that I did not see a better game about pirates, but despite all this, this game, in my opinion, kept your old style. I believe this is a decisive step towards changes that will take the game to the next level!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatraz1 09.11.21

AC est strategy. AC1 and AC2 were the same Browserhud and the revelations were the same and now AC 3 and AC 4 are the same games. AC 5 will be a completely different game

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 09.11.21

Great game, one of the best in the series

t
tor1210 09.11.21

70 out of 100 for a fun storyline and a big world.

D
Dimson_62 09.11.21

There will be no more games about pirates, the Caribbean devils will release a separate game, and this part of the game was just an offshoot to divert the topic from Desmond Maels, so in the fall we are waiting for the next assassin and not pirates, and the game itself turned out to be excellent for me there were two best parts, AC2 and AC4

P
Permanent_Lost 09.11.21

Pathetic review. And the game is good, yes.

A
Alec says 09.11.21

7.4 out of 10

S
SamBee64 09.11.21

6.5 out of 10

S
Spiny 09.11.21

Here is my assessment. Well, how can I say ... In general, okay not bad. But damn it, sailing in a brig, sinking huge ships without zeal. Knippel who, even if they flew into the side of the ship, it stops. The developers seem to know what the knipples are doing, but they don't know how it happens. The sails cannot be broken, the same knipple only gives the effect of stopping the ship, allegedly damaging the sails. How sails can be quickly restored in battle. Conventional cannonballs even damaged the sails, and the knipple was designed to break the masts. 2 cores are connected by a chain or something else. When hit by this very chain, which holds 2 cores at 2 ends, the mast simply broke on the floors .. The chain presses on the mast due to the fact that those 2 cores fly further. The team does not die during a naval battle. In those years it was very hot on deck during the battle. After all, both bullets and cannonballs whistled, and so that no one was hurt, then no. Take the game Corsairs, then all this is transferred there. The project was ruined, but it's a pity. In AC: 4, it still kills me that it looks like all people are made on the GG. I often saw, even when boarding a ship, the enemy team did not understand how they climbed on board and sat like an assassin in such places. This is killing me. Their dexterity is too great. Easily climb onto the roof of any house. In general, the game is not bad, maybe I liked the plot. I do not know exactly. But after I went through the game, I remembered Korsarov, but did not want to go to them. They killed the project, the old one. Although I may remember them later. Rated 5 out of 10. This is killing me. Their dexterity is too great. Easily climb onto the roof of any house. In general, the game is not bad, maybe I liked the plot. I do not know exactly. But after I went through the game, I remembered Korsarov, but did not want to go to them. They killed the project, the old one. Although I may remember them later. Rated 5 out of 10. This is killing me. Their dexterity is too great. Easily climb onto the roof of any house. In general, the game is not bad, maybe I liked the plot. I do not know exactly. But after I went through the game, I remembered Korsarov, but did not want to go to them. They killed the project, the old one. Although I may remember them later. Rated 5 out of 10.

D
DarkWolf_Ru 09.11.21

Spiny
AC4BF is not a naval battle simulator, but an action-adventure. Think about it and don't compare CoD to Arma)

A
Anderson777- 09.11.21

I'll tell you that I liked the game, so you can put 8 out of 10

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

tor1210
plot but not boring))