3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 06.11.19 04:17 pm

Expectations from the game (Wreckfest)

Already pre-made and alpha playing ! Definitely respect that did not go on about the publishers, and decided to do what the fans are asking for a long time already.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.R.O.G.B.A 06.11.19

Expensive for 3 cars, when it will be the final version? Or will the alpha sell that fashion has gone, let the piece have not completed the game, and ask for a full game, and like to talk we will, but later, it's even steeper pay demos or DLS on 4 cards in the same Code or Battle.

S
SanSanZ 06.11.19

D. R. O. G. B. A
What's the problem then ? They are not publishers so it is the only option, and you have the alpha pre-order, you're not forced to buy the alpha , and then the game. Pre-ordering games a long time there.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 06.11.19

SanSanZ
The Incentive game is early access and not as a pre-order gift in the form of alpha.Even here on NG there is news that opened early access with the purchase of the alpha,which someday will lead to the full version.And developed in anyone not even looking for publishers.And why?There are also early access.

D
DungeonmasterZZ 06.11.19

And multiplayer will be in it ? if not, then what's the point of spending money if in single player you can and play pirates ?

v
vadim7109 06.11.19

Maybe someone knows when exactly the game will be released?)

v
vadim7109 06.11.19

May is over and game all no((

S
Slonvprotivogaze 06.11.19

At least, the best race since flat out 2

r
rasta 06.11.19

che there with a date?

r
rasta 06.11.19

PPC you though the date change and that is the Release: May 2014 or you but I do not care

S
SanSanZ 06.11.19

After today's update the game specifically prettier in terms of graphics and physics, and even LAN added. Liked the tracks on the contrary to ride. New track unfinished, but already my favorite, very much against the other, direct the spirit of the first FlatOut's.

B
Brando9 06.11.19

Yes, the same FlatOut

M
Miha Petrov 06.11.19

Here dobavili would evrofutbol, such as in Forze, prices would not have them

r
r0b0tf00t 06.11.19

bricanyl alpha and waiting waiting waiting game, I wish the soundtrack did not deliver.

S
Subaru MotorSports 06.11.19

Want more dynamics and excitement.

Y
Yagor179 06.11.19

I hope that developed added to the gun machine.

M
Mikl2609 06.11.19

Hmm. Check out the game here. It is seen that Bagirov all bad with finances. Still, I think the same FlatOut 2 is not seen. Where realistic behavior of the car? Where is nitro? Where's the tuner? Where departures from the windshield? Where are the trick modes? In the end, Wreckfest is a sad product of questionable quality without the drive and the fun I had in FlatOut. Would be better if they didn't chase the Next-Gen and would not write all of these dynamic damage to the car that look worse than pre-calculated damage from FO2. The same Carmaggeddon: Reincarnation looks much more interesting.

M
MagicHero 06.11.19

Mikl2609
Worse??? The graphics in the game are simply stunning in collisions when they are viewed in stop frame the attention to detail is huge. But in the game most of these things don't notice but it's better they are than not.
Spoiler

S
Subaru MotorSports 06.11.19

Mikl2609
Razrabotki Bugbear making another game Stuntfest, it is entirely devoted to tricks, in the Internet you can find a trial version.
I like crash in Crash Time 5.

M
Mikl2609 06.11.19

MagicHero
For example, I do not agree with you. Why push a game that players do not see? Because of this, iron is an additional load, and this game has bad optimization. Schedule to talk about nothing. It's not NextGen. In the same FlatOut UC it much better. In terms of gameplay the game is also not addictive because there is already +100500 same simulator, only, maybe, without such damage to cars.

M
MagicHero 06.11.19

Mikl2609
Mikl2609 wrote:
For example, I do not agree with you. Why push a game that players do not see? Because of this, iron is an additional load, and this game has bad optimization.
Because if it is not then the collision will lose zrelischnost and what about optimization of it is there is good
how long ago recorded a couple of clips for yourself

Mikl2609 wrote:
It's not NextGen. In the same FlatOut UC it much better.
Why in FlatOut UC the graphics were better??? she is good there but worse.
Mikl2609 wrote:
In terms of gameplay the game is also not addictive because there is already +100500 same simulator, only, maybe, without such damage to cars.
Actually this game is from the developers of FlatOut 1, 2 UC so gameplay is the same, except that have not yet entered the company but just with bots to drive but give players more fun.